Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You claim to be “neutral” and “independent” but you’re seriously defending this senile idiot and I have yet to see you condemn him for anything, even though his list of failures has exceeded Trump’s in only 8 months time.

You’re fake as ****.
    As soon as I see Biden piss away a couple hundred thousands lives because of his ego, I'll let him have it good. I promise!

Comment

• Trump (media etc definition) had just about 400k deaths when he left office. Biden will be around 300k deaths (media counting deaths anymore outside of red states is just not happening) after just 8 months.

Biden always had a vaccine, thanks to Trump.

Biden said he would do different and fix it.

Think.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Trump (media etc definition) had just about 400k deaths when he left office. Biden will be around 300k deaths (media counting deaths anymore outside of red states is just not happening) after just 8 months.

Think.
        Half a million U.S. deaths were baked in before Joseph H. stepped foot inside his office.

Think.

You don't make pandemics disappear by waving your magic wand once they've already spun out of control. You do it in the very beginning by uniting your citizenry, and taking the threat VERY seriously. You know... like good leaders do.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Trump (media etc definition) had just about 400k deaths when he left office. Biden will be around 300k deaths (media counting deaths anymore outside of red states is just not happening) after just 8 months.

Think.
          Those 300k deaths don’t matter as much.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Because Biden is not an asshat. He keeps his mouth shut. People like that are given a little more leeway. Particularly after the loud-mouthed cluster **** we had prior.
            So if the MSM likes the person in power, they protect them? I don’t remember it working that way for Bush either. But it does for Biden, Obama. and Pelosi.

Comment

• White House touts 'access to the global marketplace' as leverage over Taliban (yahoo.com)

that'll show em

Comment

• Ben Domenech @bdomenech

Wow, the President of the United States had a call with a foreign leader where POTUS asked the leader to lie on his behalf, and promised military assistance if he did as he was told. Do I have that right?

Comment

You claim to be “neutral” and “independent” but you’re seriously defending this senile idiot and I have yet to see you condemn him for anything, even though his list of failures has exceeded Trump’s in only 8 months time.

You’re fake as ****.
                  He took down all his Ehimen posters and now jacks off to pictures of Biden eating ice cream.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

As soon as I see Biden piss away a couple hundred thousands lives because of his ego, I'll let him have it good. I promise!
                    How about the 13 troops killed after a direct response to his horribly executed exit plan? How about the 100s more that’ll likely die that never got a way out?

Or do those lives not matter because they didn’t reach the hundreds of thousands?

Fake ****.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Cold is fulfilling his dream.
                      Step one- cheerleader on shockernet
                      step two- apply for White House internship
                      step three- buy a blue dress
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

How about the 13 troops killed after a direct response to his horribly executed exit plan? How about the 100s more that’ll likely die that never got a way out?

Or do those lives not matter because they didn’t reach the hundreds of thousands?

Fake ****.
                        You think Cold gives two shits about a service member? He probably cheered.

Comment

• Cold is just like a typical Democrat.

"100s of thousands of people are not dying because of Biden" "Well actually he is on pace for 300 thousand and ..."

"Well at least Biden isn't mean."
                          "Actually here is a list of things said that are just as bad as Trump"

"Well at least he isn't racist."
                          " Actually here is his racist rants...."

"At least hundreds of thousands aren't dying because of him."

And around and around it goes. None of the things they say are factual, but facts just don't matter just what you want to pretend matter."

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                            Cold is just like a typical Democrat.

"100s of thousands of people are not dying because of Biden" "Well actually he is on pace for 300 thousand and ..."

"Well at least Biden isn't mean."
                            "Actually here is a list of things said that are just as bad as Trump"

"Well at least he isn't racist."
                            " Actually here is his racist rants...."

"At least hundreds of thousands aren't dying because of him."

And around and around it goes. Facts just don't matter.
                            When trump was getting awarded alongside Rosa Parks, Biden was ranting about his kids having to go to school with black kids in racial jungles.

Comment

• You guys are coming unglued lol.

Politics is mostly fake.

Unplug and be an original. Like me.

Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; September 2, 2021, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Lol. Only Biden would drive a convertible with a cloth mask.

Comment

Working...
                                X