X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    "Minorities... don't know how to use, know how to get online."

-------------Joe Biden
    Can you imagine the outcry if Trump had said this yesterday?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You are definitely spouting the media narrative, and Biden's who says he isn't giving any favoritism to his family, while Trump did (Biden and the MSM are close). Ivanka and Jared Kushner refused to take a salary so they weren't benefited monetarily. Of course, the media never mentioned that. I would say that Kushner's skills, and ideas (leadership on the Abraham Accords) showed he belonged in his position.
      I don’t know how that’s media narrative, but whatever. I liked a lot of what Trump did. I thought it was bad that he surrounded himself with family in key positions.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Can you imagine the outcry if Trump had said this yesterday?
        Oh C'mon man, it's just silly uncle Joe being himself.

Side note, the questions from his "town hall" were such a laughable disaster. It is so cringy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Oh C'mon man, it's just silly uncle Joe being himself.

Side note, the questions from his "town hall" were such a laughable disaster. It is so cringy.
          So many tough questions and follow up! Joe was strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I don’t know how that’s media narrative, but whatever. I liked a lot of what Trump did. I thought it was bad that he surrounded himself with family in key positions.
            The media narrative was that he was enriching himself and his family with the Presidency. He did a lot wrong but this was never a concern of mine. And Jared Kushner was a smart man who showed a lot for himself. The media doesn't do any of this on Joe Biden. They stick up for him and his family and ignore any stories.

Comment

• steve hilton

@SteveHiltonx
              ·
              18h
              Biden said he'd get the schools open in his first 100 days now he says "open" means: - half the schools - one day a week Biden is putting his union donors ahead of America's children and families. this is what you get when you put a corrupt machine politician in the White House

Comment

I’m not going to pretend that Biden isn’t corrupt because his family is taking advantage of the name anymore than I am going to pretend that Trump was righteous for bringing his family into the White House.

These were both bad things that point out one of the problems with our system of government. One Republican and one Democrat. They both made decisions that benefit their family at the expense of others.
                Except for the fact joe never earned crap in the private sector, and trump nor his kids needed a penny from the public sector

Comment

steve hilton

@SteveHiltonx
                  ·
                  18h
                  Biden said he'd get the schools open in his first 100 days now he says "open" means: - half the schools - one day a week Biden is putting his union donors ahead of America's children and families. this is what you get when you put a corrupt machine politician in the White House
                  Swamp monster gonna swamp monster...

This is what he is. He is a whore for the special interests because it gets him and his family paid.

I would wager that a lot of schools are already meeting this criteria so it is not like he is blazing some trail. The Teachers Unions are a complete joke.

Comment

The media narrative was that he was enriching himself and his family with the Presidency. He did a lot wrong but this was never a concern of mine. And Jared Kushner was a smart man who showed a lot for himself. The media doesn't do any of this on Joe Biden. They stick up for him and his family and ignore any stories.
                    I didn’t stick up for Biden, so not media narrative. It’s just a bad idea to hire family.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Except for the fact joe never earned crap in the private sector, and trump nor his kids needed a penny from the public sector
                      While I think private sector success is better than public sector, that has nothing to do with nepotism.

If your brother/son/daughter/uncle is good at what they do, then someone else will pick them up. Don’t hire family
                      Livin the dream

Comment

While I think private sector success is better than public sector, that has nothing to do with nepotism.

If your brother/son/daughter/uncle is good at what they do, then someone else will pick them up. Don’t hire family
                        Most consider the meaning of nepotism as favoring a family member by giving them a job to benefit them. I’m sure he had a good number of Presidential advisors. A Presidential advisor who can be trusted and isn’t given remuneration for their work isn’t the same thing as a family member who lines their pockets. They didn’t need a job so You are defining it without context imo

Comment

Most consider the meaning of nepotism as favoring a family member by giving them a job to benefit them. I’m sure he had a good number of Presidential advisors. A Presidential advisor who can be trusted and isn’t given remuneration for their work isn’t the same thing as a family member who lines their pockets. They didn’t need a job so You are defining it without context imo
                          Well, we obviously disagree.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Merriam-Webster - favoritism (as in appointment to a job) based on kinship

Dictionary.com - patronage bestowed or favoritism shown on the basis of family relationship, as in business and politics

The Free Dictionary - favoritism shown to relatives or close friends by those with power or influence --- patronage or favoritism based on family relationship.

Copy and pasted full definition.

Comment

• I know there are a lot of people who like #TraitorTed, he's looking for a new home after skipping Texas (in the middle of a meltdown of our power grid) because he suddenly wanted to go to Cancun.

So can we send this lousy chicken **** to Alaska or Kansas or somewhere else that appreciates him? #ChickenTed #Tedthetraitor

I have a feeling he will lose his next election in Texas, seeing how he's pissed a bunch of people off since January 6 and has showed his true colors. Most of us are way past done with him.

After all, he only beat Beto by three points......I bet he's lost 5 to 10 points of support.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
                                I know there are a lot of people who like #TraitorTed, he's looking for a new home after skipping Texas (in the middle of a meltdown of our power grid) because he suddenly wanted to go to Cancun.

So can we send this lousy chicken **** to Alaska or Kansas or somewhere else that appreciates him? #ChickenTed #Tedthetraitor

I have a feeling he will lose his next election in Texas, seeing how he's pissed a bunch of people off since January 6 and has showed his true colors. Most of us are way past done with him.

After all, he only beat Beto by three points......I bet he's lost 5 to 10 points of support.
                                Steve Adler is the latest US politician accused of Covid-19 double standards, but he denies breaking rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X