No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All you need to do to fool your base if you are a lefty, is just call it something else. Problem solved. Well, not really solved, but not an easy to grasp problem anymore to your economically ignorant base. Rainbows and Unicorns rule! Except for all those evil fascists on the right who want things like cheap energy and surpluses on commodities. Fascists!
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
      All you need to do to fool your base if you are a lefty, is just call it something else. Problem solved. Well, not really solved, but not an easy to grasp problem anymore to your economically ignorant base. Rainbows and Unicorns rule! Except for all those evil fascists on the right who want things like cheap energy and surpluses on commodities. Fascists!
      They're not free thinkers.

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; May 12, 2021, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

They're not free thinkers.
        No, that's why they cannot tolerate opposing views to be heard. Because their platforms and positions are easily refuted by history and common sense. If 'Hate Speech' was so hateful, anyone could easily reject it just by hearing it, and dismissing it and discount the source. But they just want to label it and remove it without allowing the substance to be read or heard.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          https://twitter.com/i/status/1392185818190651392

Energy Sec. Jennifer Granholm says that the current gasoline situation is a "supply crunch," not a "gasoline shortage."
          Skipper: I think what we have here is a supply crunch.

Gilligan: Yeah, and a gas shortage, too!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

No, that's why they cannot tolerate opposing views to be heard. Because their platforms and positions are easily refuted by history and common sense. If 'Hate Speech' was so hateful, anyone could easily reject it just by hearing it, and dismissing it and discount the source. But they just want to label it and remove it without allowing the substance to be read or heard.
            Everything is labeled, branded, packaged and marketed. It is all wizard of Oz behind the curtain stuff. No triage of problems, improper diagnosis and poorly thought out and incomplete remedies. Everything is targeting felt needs and showy, sound a fury, no substance, cloud of dust veneer.

I need to stop now or I never will.

Comment

• Biden hits 63 percent approval rating in new AP poll
              Biden's doing a good job. Ya'll are stumbling over yourselves to manufacture some kind of drama. Turn off Fox News for a while. They're just playing you.

Comment

• Your obsession with Fox News is quite odd. You are pretty much the only person that brings them up.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                  https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...in-new-ap-poll

Biden's doing a good job. Ya'll are stumbling over yourselves to manufacture some kind of drama. Turn off Fox News for a while. They're just playing you.
                  Don't watch it, maybe part of a Fox News Sunday once or twice a month, but WSJ on Fox business is pretty good. You need to read a little political philosophy.

Comment

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...in-new-ap-poll

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...proval-rating/ Thougths?

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                      Your obsession with Fox News is quite odd. You are pretty much the only person that brings them up.
                      The vast majority on here watch it religiously... regardless if they admit it or not. I know it's being watched because it leads the discussion on here like clockwork.

Comment

• Fox News plays fast and loose w/ the facts adding a touch of conspiracy on a whim. Their goal is to inflame and control. Their liberal counterparts are biased, but more factual on the whole. This is the reality that faces us today. I don't believe Fox News was always so kooky. They just slipped down the slippery slope due to the Trump effect.

I watch no news networks at this time. I used to watch Fox News until the Great Awakening that happened early last summer.

Comment

• Jon Gabriel

@exjon

Biden changes border policy: Illegal immigration skyrockets.
                          Biden changes unemployment policy: People refuse jobs.
                          Biden changes energy policy: Gas lines.
                          Biden changes economic policy: Inflation.
                          Biden changes foreign policy: Wars.

Comment

Fox News plays fast and loose w/ the facts adding a touch of conspiracy on a whim. Their goal is to inflame and control. Their liberal counterparts are biased, but more factual on the whole. This is the reality that faces us today. I don't believe Fox News was always so kooky. They just slipped down the slippery slope due to the Trump effect.

I watch no news networks at this time. I used to watch Fox News until the Great Awakening that happened early last summer.
                            If you aren’t watching it, how would you know that they are leading the discussion? Seems you have a bias problem.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

I know it's being watched because it leads the discussion on here like clockwork.
                              You couldn't possibly know that if you are unplugged, as you say you are.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                Jon Gabriel

@exjon

Biden changes border policy: Illegal immigration skyrockets.
                                Biden changes unemployment policy: People refuse jobs.
                                Biden changes energy policy: Gas lines.
                                Biden changes economic policy: Inflation.
                                Biden changes foreign policy: Wars.
                                Biden continues Trump's COVID-19 vaccination strategy: Coronavirus cases and deaths tank.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X