No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for all of you. Would this country be better off had Biden continued with
    Trumps policies ? Same policies but different man.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
      A question for all of you. Would this country be better off had Biden continued with
      Yes.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Yes.
        Agreed.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
          A question for all of you. Would this country be better off had Biden continued with
          is this a serious question? Hell yes

Comment

• Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• President Biden faces growing pressure to help stem the violence as Israeli airstrikes killed dozens of Palestinians, Hamas rockets killed Israelis.

every.....single.....death..... is directly on the shoulders of the Biden voter

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

So if you are only informed here, why do you insist that our information is a repeat of FoxNews?
                  Knowing "a thing" and being informed are two very different states. I become aware of an event when I see some of these thread titles; I am far from informed. I don't click on a lot of the threads either. I have click fatigue.

Comment

• At least you can admit you are uninformed. That's a start.

Comment

• Cold is posting in every thread other than the covid threads now.

I wonder why?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• CDC today FINALLY says that if vaccinated, you don’t need a mask. This is something that we’ve known fo quite a while. I haven’t been wearing a mask for a while because we have known this. Clod will now have nothing to say because he is a controlling, authoritarian person. (If this has already been on here, I apologize.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/13/healt...ted/index.html

Comment

• Clod, You don’t have to wear a double mask when walking through the park. HaHa. And the President today, said you shouldn’t give anyone the stink eye for not wearing a mask. HaHa. This is something that us Neanderthals knew a long time ago. It’s no longer a “patriotic” thing to wear a mask if you’ve been vaccinated. Things that I knew a long time ago are no longer necessary.

Theater has been on display for a long time. With all of the bad press in Israel, the Border, Inflation, gas pipelines cyber attack, long gas lines, crisis, etc, etc. etc., what a day to Announce No Masks Necessary.

Biden practically admitted that the Ransom Attack was paid by the pipeline company.
                          Last edited by Shockm; May 13, 2021, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Is the median age of fatality from the China Virus here in America still 85 yrs?

Is it true that less than 1000 people from the ages of 24 down have passed due to the virus? Why would a nitwit continue to wear a mask if the booster is effective? Doesn't that dissuade those on the fence?

I ask these because I haven't been following this thread much (it could be in here somewhere) and was just relating what was commonly known for the last several months (AT LEAST).

Remember get a booster or wear a mask until so doing, because you might infect someone who's had the full booster. Oh, wait... What?

Jeez, what next, Liz Cheney never had an axe to grind?
                            Last edited by ShockingButTrue; May 14, 2021, 05:25 AM.

Comment

• I’m far from Cold’s fear mongering side of the aisle, but I’m pretty sure they kept the guidance and mandates so long for vaccinated people because it would just open the door for everybody to stop wearing them. If the CDC initially said that anyone with a vaccine can move around unmasked, that’s a free ticket to the unvaccinated to go about unmasked too. Nobody knows who got the vaccine and who didn’t. Also, they wanted to make sure the vaccine worked as effectively as it did in the study before declaring open season. As it turns out, it’s even more effective in real life, like 99%.

Everybody can choose what they want to do but at this point, it’s a no brainer to just get the thing. You really don’t wanna get the real deal. I’ve heard that from several people recently. They wish they had gotten the shot only after they were stuck up in the hospital for 8 days.

I took an antibody test from my place of employment as they were conducting a study to see if the spike protein was still present in large numbers several months later. I still had it after 4 months. Same with people after 5 months. It’s doing exactly what it was designed to do. If you’re on the fence, just get it. You aren’t gonna change your DNA with the shot.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                I’m far from Cold’s fear mongering side of the aisle, but I’m pretty sure they kept the guidance and mandates so long for vaccinated people because it would just open the door for everybody to stop wearing them. If the CDC initially said that anyone with a vaccine can move around unmasked, that’s a free ticket to the unvaccinated to go about unmasked too. Nobody knows who got the vaccine and who didn’t. Also, they wanted to make sure the vaccine worked as effectively as it did in the study before declaring open season. As it turns out, it’s even more effective in real life, like 99%.

Everybody can choose what they want to do but at this point, it’s a no brainer to just get the thing. You really don’t wanna get the real deal. I’ve heard that from several people recently. They wish they had gotten the shot only after they were stuck up in the hospital for 8 days.

I took an antibody test from my place of employment as they were conducting a study to see if the spike protein was still present in large numbers several months later. I still had it after 4 months. Same with people after 5 months. It’s doing exactly what it was designed to do. If you’re on the fence, just get it. You aren’t gonna change your DNA with the shot.
                                The antibody test doesn’t test for the virus, it tests for your immunity to the virus (at least that’s what it should do unless it is a misnomer).

That said, everyone should weigh their options and make a choice. The vaccine is safe and effective.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X