Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Probably not. But I like his style. Uncle Joe doesn't have enough flash to win a crowded primary normally, but I like the way a "normal guy" governs if he does manage to get into office. I suspect a Buttigieg or a Rubio would operate similarly. I'm never voting for an extremist again as long as I live.
    Biden and those others you mention are good at lying to the American people.

Comment

• LOL!!! Normal guy?? Not sure about you, but I haven't had the priviege of using my family name and my status as a corrupt politician to enrich myself and my family beyond our wildest dreams at the expense of America for 50 years.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Biden and those others you mention are good at lying to the American people.
          So is Fox News.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            LOL!!! Normal guy?? Not sure about you, but I haven't had the priviege of using my family name and my status as a corrupt politician to enrich myself and my family beyond our wildest dreams at the expense of America for 50 years.
            Naw, he ain't that bad. Particularly when you compare him to Trump. I like him in fact. The contrast in rational behavior between the two is striking.

Comment

So is Fox News.
              HaHa. Fauci says if you get vaccinated, you still need to wear a mask. That’s a lying joke and Clod buys it. How gullible are you? To make you feel better, I have several woke friends who buy it and are scared too even though they’ve been vaccinated. They’re a joke too.

Comment

Naw, he ain't that bad. Particularly when you compare him to Trump. I like him in fact. The contrast in rational behavior between the two is striking.
                Trump is an azzhole, Biden is a criminal.

Comment

So is Fox News.
                  Unplug.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

HaHa. Fauci says if you get vaccinated, you still need to wear a mask. That’s a lying joke and Clod buys it. How gullible are you? To make you feel better, I have several woke friends who buy it and are scared too even though they’ve been vaccinated. They’re a joke too.
                    Covid-19 is a dangerous disease that has killed millions, harmed 10's of millions, and negatively impacted hundreds of millions. It's only logical that we do our best to stop the spread. Dr. Fauci's guidance during this whole ordeal has been steady, appropriate, and spot on IMO. If only his wisdom could have headed, elevated, and promoted by the prior administration, many lives would have been saved.

Comment

Covid-19 is a dangerous disease that has killed millions, harmed 10's of millions, and negatively impacted hundreds of millions. It's only logical that we do our best to stop the spread. Dr. Fauci's guidance during this whole ordeal has been steady, appropriate, and spot on IMO. If only his wisdom could have headed, elevated, and promoted by the prior administration, many lives would have been saved.
                      I have heard you multiple times refer to it as “alien”, can you confirm which “aliens” spread it and where they were from?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Trump is an azzhole, Biden is a criminal.
                        Trump is a moron; Biden is a career politician who happens to also be a pretty decent guy.

If Biden is a criminal, then what would that make Trump? A super villain?

I can still envision him gloating about his "quick recovery" from Covid while utilizing no less than a dozen therapies, several of which weren't available to the public. Then grabbing the mic with his Kentucky Fried Chicken-stained fingers to tell all those who lost loved ones that he survived due to his superior genetics. I mean, you couldn't even make this up if you tried.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

I have heard you multiple times refer to it as “alien”, can you confirm which “aliens” spread it and where they were from?
                          I also call it insidious as do many of the top doctors in the country. I'd explain to you why I call it alien, but you'd likely not get it.

P.S. You still wiping off the bottoms of your shoes when you enter your home?

Comment

I also call it insidious as do many of the top doctors in the country. I'd explain to you why I call it alien, but you'd likely not get it.

P.S. You still wiping off the bottoms of your shoes when you enter your home?
                            Yes, but not because of the fiction you share, but the amount of bullshit on the streets. I chose to take all the precautions I could and you still call me out, while also continuing to post the longest conversation-game troll in internet history.

Let me ask you, have you disconnected yet? Wiped your shoes at all? Triple mask since you got vaccinated? Still not traveling at all and sanitizing all boxes delivered with two cans of Lysol?

Didn’t think so. Give it up. You’re worse than that UCONN Husky guy who is a Cincy fan on CSN.

Comment

Yes, but not because of the fiction you share, but the amount of bullshit on the streets. I chose to take all the precautions I could and you still call me out, while also continuing to post the longest conversation-game troll in internet history.

Let me ask you, have you disconnected yet? Wiped your shoes at all? Triple mask since you got vaccinated? Still not traveling at all and sanitizing all boxes delivered with two cans of Lysol?

Didn’t think so. Give it up. You’re worse than that UCONN Husky guy who is a Cincy fan on CSN.
                              Clod is also a troll, on the sports side of the board, with another alias or handle, but he denies that too. If the mods did their job, they would get rid of him. He’s not on here for honest discussions. Lol

Comment

So you're a hypochondriac/germaphobe yet you came on the board to criticize my clever labeling of one of the deadliest pandemics in the last 100 years?

Comment

Working...
                                X