Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

If you aren’t watching it, how would you know that they are leading the discussion? Seems you have a bias problem.
    Beat me to it.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
      F
      I watch no news networks at this time.
      So you have no clue, plus admitting you are clueless on what going on in the world. Don't see no reason for you to stay in this here chat room, unless you like being mocked.

Capture.JPG

Comment

• I used to watch a lot of Fox News media on YouTube. I might even still be subscribed. Nevertheless, I still get offered Fox News videos like Tucker and I read the click-bait title.

Full disclosure: when I say that the liberal networks are more factual, I'm speaking specifically to the online articles. I know nothing about the veracity of their prime-time content.

I am saddened by my conclusions. I am saddened that I am on a political island seemingly all alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Biden continues Trump's COVID-19 vaccination strategy: Coronavirus cases and deaths tank.
          Trump's vaccination strategy was to hide the fact he was vaccinated for like 2 months.

Comment

• I try to watch the panel discussion on Fox from 5:45 till 6.

Comment

• I was watching MSNBC this morning (Joe), and they have an obssession with Trump just like Clod does. They can't stop talking about him just like Clod. They go on and on and on and on and on and on and on .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............

Comment

Trump's vaccination strategy was to hide the fact he was vaccinated for like 2 months.
                Trump's vaccination strategy was to get 100,000,000 doses manufactured by January 2021.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Biden has thus far been an abject failure on every front. Anyone who would deny that has blinders on and indeed needs to unplug.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...onial-pipeline
                  • Disastrous jobs performance and unemployment (people can make more staying home and letting the gov't pay them)
                  • Non-existent action on the war brewing in the middle east (caused by our kowtowing to Iran)
                  • Unparalleled crisis at the border
                  • Continued division amongst parties (even within his own democratic party)
                  • Stock market tanking
                  • Hacking of Colonial pipeline
                  • Weak foreign policy leading to US being a laughing stock
                  • Total and utter failure of Covid handling and continued mixed messaging
                  • Trying to influence jury verdict in the Chauvin trial

Please let me know if I missed anything. I am certain there is more.

Comment

• MSNBC, Joe and Cold aren't the only ones still obsessed with Trump or Fox News for that matter. Both are referenced across numerous shows on both MSNBC and CNN on a fairly consistent basis.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

The vast majority on here watch it religiously... regardless if they admit it or not. I know it's being watched because it leads the discussion on here like clockwork.
                      I don’t watch a second of it.

But since you know the ins and outs of Fox so well, that must mean you watch it pretty often.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        MSNBC, Joe and Cold aren't the only ones still obsessed with Trump or Fox News for that matter. Both are referenced across numerous shows on both MSNBC and CNN on a fairly consistent basis.
                        Yep. Trump is living rent free in their triggered little pea brains. As is Fox News. I suspect it is because they are trying to shift their brainless viewers attention away from the nuclear implosion that is the Biden administration.

Comment

• I'm not just unplugged from network news, I'm unplugged from politics at large. I don't know a thing about anything that I don't come across briefly in here... besides Covid. I'm a GD expert on Covid. Thankfully, I'm becoming less and less informed on that issue too with every passing day that goes by.

I'm not obsessed with Trump. He could have been the next "Ronald Reagan" had he been a little bit more normal. I didn't realize how abnormal he really was. Without the pandemic he likely would have enjoyed two terms. The Peter Principle caught up with Mr. Trump.

Comment

I used to watch a lot of Fox News media on YouTube. I might even still be subscribed. Nevertheless, I still get offered Fox News videos like Tucker and I read the click-bait title.

Full disclosure: when I say that the liberal networks are more factual, I'm speaking specifically to the online articles. I know nothing about the veracity of their prime-time content.

I am saddened by my conclusions. I am saddened that I am on a political island seemingly all alone.
                            Print articles from MSM are considerably less bias than the television medium.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

I'm not just unplugged from network news, I'm unplugged from politics at large. I don't know a thing about anything that I don't come across briefly in here... besides Covid. I'm a GD expert on Covid. Thankfully, I'm becoming less and less informed on that issue too with every passing day that goes by.

I'm not obsessed with Trump. He could have been the next "Ronald Reagan" had he been a little bit more normal. I didn't realize how abnormal he really was. Without the pandemic he likely would have enjoyed two terms. The Peter Principle caught up with Mr. Trump.
                              So if you are only informed here, why do you insist that our information is a repeat of FoxNews?
                              Livin the dream

Comment

I'm not just unplugged from network news, I'm unplugged from politics at large. I don't know a thing about anything that I don't come across briefly in here... besides Covid. I'm a GD expert on Covid. Thankfully, I'm becoming less and less informed on that issue too with every passing day that goes by.

No one on here believes anything you said.

Comment

Working...
                                X