Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Biden just mouth "asshole"?!?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Biden is crooked. I didn't realize it until watching this debate. I thought he was just a bumbling career politician gaffe machine. But he has made a career out of lying and it seethes out of him.

Comment

• Did Biden just say under Obama care "not one person lost their private insurance, unless they chose to give it up"?

Comment

• The lies. It's ... too painful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Did Biden just say under Obama care "not one person lost their private insurance, unless they chose to give it up"?
            yup

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

yup
              From 2013 ...

Lies. But hey, let's supercharge it and do more of it! Vote for me!

Comment

• Mollie

@MZHemingway

Welker asks Biden about his son's business dealings. Biden says "nothing was unethical" about his son's dealings. Biden claims his son didn't make money from China. This would contradict government documents that a Senate committee released recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Mollie

@MZHemingway

Welker asks Biden about his son's business dealings. Biden says "nothing was unethical" about his son's dealings. Biden claims his son didn't make money from China. This would contradict government documents that a Senate committee released recently.
                  It's all a Russian disinformation campaign right? Loved that Trump called him on it specifically. Saying something like "You telling me the laptop was Russian disinformation?" Hilarious. I guess all of the witnesses, texts, emails, money trail, etc. must be a hoax. I hope Trump keeps it in the forefront.

Comment

• He lied to the folks at home like cnn and msnbc lie to their viewers, however few they may be.

I didnt.jpg

Slimy politician.
                    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; October 24, 2020, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                      Slimy politician.
                      Not only slimy but creepy too. Just picture the "Creature of the Black Lagoon" who rose up out of the "Swamp", and grabbed women from behind, stroking their shoulders and necks, while standing next to their husbands while on camera. It's amazing.

Comment

• This article exposes Biden’s economic proposals which are Kaynsean policies and will raise different taxes, limit employment, and drag down the economy to a low growth rate equal to the economy during the Obama years.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Still have a hard time believing DTS is so strong that half the population is willing to vote for this guy. No wonder they have had him in his basement for months.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                                Still have a hard time believing DTS is so strong that half the population is willing to vote for this guy. No wonder they have had him in his basement for months.

Whoa. Someone get that man a warm blanket to rest under.

Those geniuses will never learn. Hate consumes the vessel.

Steltzer I.jpg
                                Last edited by ShockingButTrue; October 27, 2020, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X