Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    Biden's doin real good for a 2021 Democrat. Cut from the same cloth as Clinton and Capone. We'll be just fine.
    FIFY

Comment

• According to Press Secretary Jen Psaki, The Biden administration is telling Facebook which posts it regards as "problematic" so that Facebook can remove them.
      This is the union of corporate and state power -- one of the classic hallmarks of fascism -- that the people who spent 5 years babbling about fascism support.

Comment

Biden's doin real good for a 2021 Democrat. Cut from the same cloth as Clinton. We'll be just fine.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Biden's doin real good for a 2021 Democrat. Cut from the same cloth as Clinton. We'll be just fine.
          I know it's a little slow around here since covid has receded, but do you really have to go and get the dour and sedate wufan fired up like that? He's already the smartest guy on Shockernet (NAMASTE), isn't he?

But seriously (really), why does Joe have such a fondness (I won't say boner) for constantly citing the civil war, and why does the old fart insist on being so conspicuous about it? I don't remember clinton ever doing that. I'll check back in shortly to see your reply (that you've lifted from huffington post, or the talk).

Long time no see:

Racist.jpg
          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 15, 2021, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• Biden is the closest thing to a uniter Republicans could have ever hoped for in 2021. He's pissed off the abortionists, he's pissed off the open-borderists, and he pissed off the Oklahoman Juneteenthists who wanted him to talk reparations.

You Wingers need to turn off Fox News and conservative talk radio in order to loosen your puppeteer's strings and gain some perspective.

Comment

• Well, he's a criminal, and so far, is further left than Odumba.........

Comment

• Biden can't unite the country. He can't even unite his party. Even my fellow libertarians are having a hard time getting behind anything his administration is doing.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• June (only one month) Illegal (not really illegal with open borders) Immigration Numbers approach 200K. And the 200K are only counting the ones who were captured by the Authorities. I use the word “capture” laughingly, but others who wanted to elude authorities probably push it up higher.

In a year’s time, the numbers would approximate 2 Million to a country with 330 Million Citizens and another 30 Million or so Non-Citizens or Illegals already here.

Comment

• I look at Biden like I look at Trump. We as a country have gotten what we deserve. I don't even want to complain, we got what we asked for.

I really hate to say it, but I've become a milk toast moderate over the last 6-8 years. I never voted for Trump and I didn't vote for Biden. I'm finding that my conscience will only allow me to vote 3rd party. I used to mock third party voters.

I just feel sorry for Biden. He's a puppet and the world knows it. The world also knows that his faculties are failing. And Biden seems happy to be nothing more than a caricature.

End of my thoughts. Disconnected as they are. My ability to stand up and fight is gone. The system won, I move on.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Comment

• Hunter Biden is selling amateur art for exorbitant amounts and the WH is concealing who purchased them. Sounds like money laundering.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                          Hunter Biden is selling amateur art for exorbitant amounts and the WH is concealing who purchased them. Sounds like money laundering.
                          No way Jose!

Turn up the sound...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Hunter blows paint at the canvas through a straw. Honest to God

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                              Hunter Biden is selling amateur art for exorbitant amounts and the WH is concealing who purchased them. Sounds like money laundering.
                              Jim Acosta and CNN says he wouldn't do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                Hunter blows paint at the canvas through a straw. Honest to God
                                Probably the first time he's blown something out of a straw rather than up the straw...

Comment

Working...
                                X