Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

So you're a hypochondriac/germaphobe yet you came on the board to criticize my clever labeling of one of the deadliest pandemics in the last 100 years?
    Lol. Nah, just an idiot who listened to the “experts” that were less than honest, misrepresented facts, and manipulated you and me the same.

Yet I noticed you didn’t dispute that you are doing nothing the CDC recommends, yet calls me a “hypochondriac/germophobe” for doing what you criticized others for not doing.

Again, it’s been a year. Time for the play to stop. Well done. Who would have ever thought you would have had the Inestinal Fortitude to carry it out. We bow down. Now can we move on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Clod is also a troll, on the sports side of the board, with another alias or handle, but he denies that too. If the mods did their job, they would get rid of him. He’s not on here for honest discussions. Lol
      Actually you're a troll. And not a very good one. I post in the Covid threads for the purposes of education. I live what I speak and believe in what I say 100%. I post under no aliases and spend less than an hour on this board a week.

I am fully vaccinated, I still wear one mask when indoors around strangers, I do not disinfect anything and haven't beyond the first month of the pandemic, I still haven't eaten inside a restaurant/bar without a mask (meaning I only do carryout), and I certainly have not/will not attend any events with hundreds/thousands of people until we've reached something resembling herd immunity as a nation.

I haven't been perfect by any stretch of the imagination; I've went on dates (outdoors or at the residence), but I haven't demonstrated a total disdain for science, medicine, and human decency either by attending holiday parties and/or socializing unmasked with large groups of people outside my family unit. I've also visited dozens of stores on hundreds of occasions over the last year. I only did the curbside shopping for a few months. I've also been to the dentist, chiropractor, and several other healthcare facilities over the last year.

I take reasonable precautions, I follow the science, and I have sacrificed my social life greatly. I do this for you and many, many others. If we all did what I did we'd have been out of this fiasco last spring. No, Covid wouldn't have been totally eradicated from our country, but it would have felt like it. Instead, many acted selfishly/ignorantly resulting in many casualties. Unfortunate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Lol. Nah, just an idiot who listened to the “experts” that were less than honest, misrepresented facts, and manipulated you and me the same.

Yet I noticed you didn’t dispute that you are doing nothing the CDC recommends, yet calls me a “hypochondriac/germophobe” for doing what you criticized others for not doing.

Again, it’s been a year. Time for the play to stop. Well done. Who would have ever thought you would have had the Inestinal Fortitude to carry it out. We bow down. Now can we move on?
        See this is exactly what I meant when I said you'd like not get it even if I explained it to you. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to do it now. I'm out of time and you're lacking sincerity/coherence.

Comment

See this is exactly what I meant when I said you'd like not get it even if I explained it to you. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to do it now. I'm out of time and you're lacking sincerity/coherence.
          No charts. No facts. No sincerity. I have been open and honest. You have not. And given a chance to be, you pass. For good reason.

#unplug

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Spot on.

He is so whipped by the media it's almost hard to imagine. Imagine having every waking second being consumed by this thing. He and others will not stop until the virus hits the impossible mark of 0% infection rate.

It's just strange that these same people had no care in the world to stop spreading other virus killers, like the flu, pneumonia, etc.

The Hong Kong Flu of 1968 whipped through the planet in less than a year and was forgotten a year later. What we're doing now is prolonging the natural course of a virus and hiding out until an impossible infection rate comes to fruition. A lose/lose, unless you're an anti-social nutjob that lives on the internet spreading negativity and doom and gloom on the daily. (i.e. see previous troll's posting style throughout the decades)
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Isn't it super neat seeing ShockerFever and Downtown Shocker Brown on the same team.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                Isn't it super neat seeing ShockerFever and Downtown Shocker Brown on the same team.

You would definitely enjoy this movie then.

Comment

I take reasonable precautions, I follow the science, and I have sacrificed my social life greatly. I do this for you and many, many others. If we all did what I did we'd have been out of this fiasco last spring. No, Covid wouldn't have been totally eradicated from our country, but it would have felt like it. Instead, many acted selfishly/ignorantly resulting in many casualties. Unfortunate.
                  You forgot to mention May, June, July and August. If those people would have been as altruistic as you where would be be Today? You don't recall what the Quack was saying about the lethality of this virus in Jan of Feb of '20? Or CNN? A lot of us did. And we believed 'em. You can't act like they didn't (but if you insist).

JULY.jpg

Comment

• Protest.jpg

See what I'm gettin' at?

Comment

C'mon man! One of my all-time favorites...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

That’s all you got?

So defeated. :(
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Candace Owens
                          @RealCandaceO

Imagine if President Donald Trump used taxpayer money to buy his own books to give out to foreigners. That is exactly what Kamala Harris is doing. Her and Biden are crooks, but we already knew that. Lying, stealing and cheating is how they made it to where they are.

Comment

• It doesn't get much more narcissistic than people who claim they're heroes because they wear masks and don't see their family members. Although if that's their thought process, maybe it's best for their family members and friends to avoid spending time with them.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Biden is sending millions and millions of dollars to Central America (basically paying them to stay home). As an added incentive to entice them to remain in place, VP Harris has promised to blow every man in Guatemala

Comment

• Kentucky Derby jockey winner, John Velazquez was invited to the White House by Biden. Velazquez politely declined stating, "if I wanted to see a horses ass, I would have finished 2nd."

Comment

Working...
                                X