Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

KU is the equivalent of SEC football when it comes to ncaa infractions or like democrats when it comes to laws. Either is a pretty good comparison.
    You got that right. One would do well to call it a 'True Equivalent.'

Is 'elite' a political term? I don't believe it is. Now, as**ole, on the other hand, might be...

Comment

• Kung, if you're going to move a post of mine over here to the political board at the behest of another can I at least let you know in advance just to go ahead and place it in the Coronavirus Political thread please? What I posted would have fit there perfectly. You could have inserted it at any point of the conversation and it would have fit, just like it did in the NCAA forum.

Plus, I don't care for biden nor follow him, and the Corona virus thread has some real entertaining -ahem- theories going on, and who knows, I might even run into cold since the Chickens are sucking a little this season (hence he's still hanging around)? Nice to see you're a straight shooter.
      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; January 31, 2021, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

You got that right. One would do well to call it a 'True Equivalent.'

Is 'elite' a political term? I don't believe it is. Now, as**ole, on the other hand, might be...
        Speaking of KU, and not to derail this thread, but has anyone else peeked at the phog. Total effing meltdown. Three Mile Island, no, Chernobyle.

Here's a taste.
        Screenshot_20210131-173253_Samsung Internet.jpg
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Speaking of KU, and not to derail this thread, but has anyone else peeked at the phog. Total effing meltdown. Three Mile Island, no, Chernobyle.

Here's a taste.
          Screenshot_20210131-173253_Samsung Internet.jpg
          Then again, on second thought...

Chicken.jpg

Thank you Kung!!

Comment

• No.. Let's keep the political bull **** outta here. Seriously, this is supposed to be a escape. Just because the Late Show is politically taken over doesn't mean it can just leak into anywhere. It's already bad enough that we fired our school president over something as petty as the Ivanka Trump snub and that we can't have football because we are conservatively greedy. Ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
              No.. Let's keep the political bull **** outta here. Seriously, this is supposed to be a escape. It's already bad enough that we fired our school president over something as petty as the Ivanka Trump snub
              Yet............

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                No.. Let's keep the political bull **** outta here. Seriously, this is supposed to be a escape. Just because the Late Show is politically taken over doesn't mean it can just leak into anywhere. It's already bad enough that we fired our school president over something as petty as the Ivanka Trump snub and that we can't have football because we are conservatively greedy. Ha!
                I agree! We had to hear it for the last four years. Now everyone should just shut the hell up. Right?

Comment

• Sorry guys, I couldn't resist that last post. I will do my best to refrain.

Comment

Kung, if you're going to move a post of mine over here to the political board at the behest of another can I at least let you know in advance just to go ahead and place it in the Coronavirus Political thread please? What I posted would have fit there perfectly. You could have inserted it at any point of the conversation and it would have fit, just like it did in the NCAA forum.

Plus, I don't care for biden nor follow him, and the Corona virus thread has some real entertaining -ahem- theories going on, and who knows, I might even run into cold since the Chickens are sucking a little this season (hence he's still hanging around)? Nice to see you're a straight shooter.
                    I just randomly throw 'em whatever thread I can get to quickly, unless it's super obvious it needs to go in a particular one. I don't want to be the board editor -- just trying to keep political stuff out of the non-political forums (I generally leave the first political post if someone else called them out on it, as a reminder to others not to do the same).
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

just trying to keep political stuff out of the non-political forums (I generally leave the first political post if someone else called them out on it, as a reminder to others not to do the same).
                      It's that's the case, you've been lacking. I'm just telling you the truth.

Also, I believe my joke that inspired the jettison was about the corona virus (am I supposed to capitalize corona?) which could have been misinterpreted by those lacking a sense of irony, admittedly. No?

Since this is evidently the proper place to state so; I've seen you leave several politically inspired 'inserts' exactly were they were dumped, which is on another topic/s. And they were funny in the least. Just be a straight shooter!
                      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; January 31, 2021, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Also, I believe my joke that inspired the jettison was about the corona virus (am I supposed to capitalize corona?) which could have been misinterpreted by those lacking a sense of irony, admittedly. No?

Since this is evidently the proper place to state so; I've seen you leave several politically inspired 'inserts' exactly were they were dumped, which is on another topic/s. And they were funny in the least. Just be a straight shooter!
                        Coronavirus is a brand name. It should be capitalized so that it can be properly recognized.

Comment

I didn't even understand your post. I'm just telling you the truth. I don't have any clue what the reference to "True Equivalent" is. The reason it got moved is because it responded directly to the political post that I was hoping wouldn't be continued.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Biden spent the last 9 months telling everyone he had a Covid plan. Apparently that was a lie like, “I won’t ban fracking”, or "we will follow the science," or "$2,000 checks to every American on day 1."

Comment

• Yep. it was capitalized.

11-feb-2015 - Corona logo image: Corona Extra is a pale lager produced by Cervecería Modelo in Mexico for domestic distribution and export to all other countries besides the United States, and by Constellation Brands in Mexico for export to the United States. Category: Alcohol

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                Biden spent the last 9 months telling everyone he had a Covid plan. Apparently that was a lie like, “I won’t ban fracking”, or "we will follow the science," or "$2,000 checks to every American on day 1."
                                He would say that they were half truths which would also be half lies.

Comment

Working...
                                X