Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Washington DC is an armed camp. Creepy Joe has signed nearly 30 executive orders in the first week. This is what a dictator looks like, folks.
    33 fascist orders.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

President Trump even though some of us didn't like his style, did fewer EO's than anyone, before him and I have a feeling that Joe is going to surpass him too.
      How far back are you going and should it not be based on a "per year" number?

Comment

President Trump even though some of us didn't like his style, did fewer EO's than anyone, before him and I have a feeling that Joe is going to surpass him too.
        That's only because he ran out of time (thankfully).

Comment

I guess you could break that down to "per week" for us dumb folk
          Biden is up to 6000 in one term. Everyone knows that Kamala will be president before he reaches 500 though.

cold, my 9 year old is using the crayons, so I won’t be able to graph this for you. Hopefully the raw numbers are sufficient for you to see the issue here.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/v...e-654216ad81e3
            • President Donald Trump: 220 executive orders (1 Term) - 55 per year
            • President Barack Obama: 276 executive orders (2 Terms) - 35 per year
            • President George W. Bush: 291 executive orders (2 Terms) - 36 per year
            • President Bill Clinton: 364 executive orders (2 Terms) - 46 per year
            • President George Bush Sr: 166 executive orders (1 Term) - 42 per year
            • President Ronald Reagan: 381 executive orders (2 Terms) - 48 per year
            • President Jimmy Carter: 320 executive orders (1 Term) - 80 per year
            Resident Joe Biden: on pace for 1,825 per year or 7,300 for his term

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

How far back are you going and should it not be based on a "per year" number?
              Most are done early in the 4 year term so I’d think equity (Democrat term instead of equality) would be first 11 days right now.

Comment

Most are done early in the 4 year term so I’d think equity (Democrat term instead of equality) would be first 11 days right now.
                Oh, equity does not mean equality to democrats; but I think you know this.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Biden kept saying that he'd "follow the science." Now the unions don't want to re-open schools, and "the science" says schools should be open. Guess what? The bastard went with the unions......

Comment

Biden kept saying that he'd "follow the science." Now the unions don't want to re-open schools, and "the science" says schools should be open. Guess what? The bastard went with the unions......
                    Everyone knows you follow the science . . . unless it interferes with someone's feelings.

I think there's a Ben Shapiro quip in there somewhere.

Comment

• Is Biden going to protect Wall Street or help Main Street? Does Robin Hood Steal from the Poor and give to the Rich?

Comment

Is Biden going to protect Wall Street or help Main Street? Does Robin Hood Steal from the Poor and give to the Rich?
                        After years of investigations, the feds will give Robin $10billion due to libelous Yelp ratings following the market volatility.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Is Biden going to protect Wall Street or help Main Street? Does Robin Hood Steal from the Poor and give to the Rich?
                          He will absolutely back Wall Street. That's where his money is. Hell, Yellen has taken $810K in speaking fees from Citadel. That is why the whitehouse is silent on the issue. Silence speaks volumes.

Comment

• Liz Warren has already come out and spoke about how something needs to be done to protect Wall Street from this "manipulation".

Whereas AOC and Cruz have come out in defense of your Main Street traders who were denied the ability to purchase by Robinhood and others to protect themselves and the hedge funds that were losing millions, if not billions, of dollars on these stocks seeing increases.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

There's a fundamental misunderstanding by just about everybody on this issue.

Here's the short explanation:

Here's a much longer one, and after listening you will understand more about the operational aspect of financial brokers than all of your friends:

P.S. Don't feel bad if you hate the capital markets (Wall Street), they "have all the money". But remember your Capitalistic leanings... without the firms and the banks, America is Russia overnight.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

There's a fundamental misunderstanding by just about everybody on this issue.

Here's the short explanation:

Here's a much longer one, and after listening you will understand more about the operational aspect of financial brokers than all of your friends:

P.S. Don't feel bad if you hate the capital markets (Wall Street), they "have all the money". But remember your Capitalistic leanings... without the firms and the banks, America is Russia overnight.
                                They preemptively shut down access to the market BEFORE they had any issues. This is a slightly different explanation than was given by their spokesperson yesterday.

Also, why not just limit the total amount an individual could buy in a single day? Why limit SPECIFIC stocks.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X