No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope everyone was smart and diversified their money as much as possible prior to the new freakshow hitting the white house. Don't keep it all in the markets. Sinking ship with Hiden Joe at the helm.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      I hope everyone was smart and diversified their money as much as possible prior to the new freakshow hitting the white house. Don't keep it all in the markets. Sinking ship with Hiden Joe at the helm.
      Same thing was said when Trump got in. Until there's a better place to park the world's money, the market is going to increase in value. If your goals are long-term, forget the money even exists until you're 60.

If you want to diversify, buy the scariest weaponry you can think of. That serves two purposes.

Oh yeah, you're in Cali... nevermind.

Comment

Where is the outrage over Hiden Joe's use of the Executive Order? Weren't we told by the left an MSM that Trump using the EO was outrageous and an abuse of power?

#unity
        We know Joe said this about executive orders in October.

BIDEN: No, well, I've got to get the votes. I got to get the votes. That's why -- you know, the one thing that I -- I have this strange notion. We are a democracy. Some of my Republican friends and some of my Democratic friends even occasionally say, "Well, if you can't get the votes by executive order, you're going to do something." Things you can't do by executive order unless you're a dictator. We're a democracy. We need consensus.

Comment

• Calls from Democrats to declare climate emergency. Then Biden can spend as much as he wants or needs to. Who knows how much that would cost?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
            Calls from Democrats to declare climate emergency. Then Biden can spend as much as he wants or needs to. Who knows how much that would cost?
            D's have a climate emergency, R's had a border emergency. Both are/were contrived.

You have the choice to unplug from this circus like I have and attempt to find a higher truth that lies beyond the "reality" they manipulate.

The next time you turn to your favorite news channel whether it be FOX, CNN, or some other propagandist source, mute the sound and play the following song instead:

Comment

• Washington DC is an armed camp. Creepy Joe has signed nearly 30 executive orders in the first week. This is what a dictator looks like, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                Washington DC is an armed camp. Creepy Joe has signed nearly 30 executive orders in the first week. This is what a dictator looks like, folks.
                Joe Biden is the duly elected president of the U.S.

Dictatorships are often characterized by some of the following: suspension of elections and civil liberties; proclamation of a state of emergency; rule by decree; repression of political opponents; not abiding by the rule of law procedures, and cult of personality.
                Sounds oddly more like his predecessor doesn't it?

An executive order is one of the most commonly used form of administrative action taken by the President of the United States.

Ronald Reagan signed more executive orders than Carter, Clinton, or Obama.

Trump signed 220 in ONE term. If he stayed on that same pace, you'd have to go back 60 years to Dwight D. Eisenhower to find someone who signed more.

Unplug.

Comment

Washington DC is an armed camp. Creepy Joe has signed nearly 30 executive orders in the first week. This is what a dictator looks like, folks.
                  Yep. And only getting started. Not sure how he does all this with his nap schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Joe Biden is the duly elected president of the U.S.

Sounds oddly more like his predecessor doesn't it?

An executive order is one of the most commonly used form of administrative action taken by the President of the United States.

Ronald Reagan signed more executive orders than Carter, Clinton, or Obama.

Trump signed 220 in ONE term. If he stayed on that same pace, you'd have to go back 60 years to Dwight D. Eisenhower to find someone who signed more.

Unplug.
                    #unity

Comment

#unity
                      Won't you join me?

We will meet at the foot of the Rockies and smoke a bowl (my first) in celebration.

Comment

Now up to 40

Comment

Now up to 40
                          Kinda 'bass-ack-wards', but you get the idea...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Now up to 40
                            https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/v...e-654216ad81e3
                            • President Donald Trump: 220 executive orders (1 Term) - 55 per year
                            • President Barack Obama: 276 executive orders (2 Terms) - 35 per year
                            • President George W. Bush: 291 executive orders (2 Terms) - 36 per year
                            • President Bill Clinton: 364 executive orders (2 Terms) - 46 per year
                            • President George Bush Sr: 166 executive orders (1 Term) - 42 per year
                            • President Ronald Reagan: 381 executive orders (2 Terms) - 48 per year
                            • President Jimmy Carter: 320 executive orders (1 Term) - 80 per year

Comment

• I guess you could break that down to "per week" for us dumb folk

Comment

I guess you could break that down to "per week" for us dumb folk
                                President Trump even though some of us didn't like his style, did fewer EO's than anyone, before him and I have a feeling that Joe is going to surpass him too.

Comment

Working...
                                X