X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Good chance that Biden is grabbing Carter's ass in that photo.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Good chance that Biden is grabbing Carter's ass in that photo.
          He definitely got a sniff in
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• To paraphrase..."We have been in the Biden zone for a year now and it is not going well".

We've been in the Baby Boomer zone since 1992 and it has not gone well either.
            Last edited by N Crestway; February 15, 2022, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Texting is very important…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I would love to live in the Bizzaro world where Trump acted half as retarded as Biden. Just to see the media lose their mind over something legitimate.

And to see how bad the double standard is.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Some Democrats in rural Pennsylvania are afraid to tell you they’re Democrats. “The hatred for Democrats is just unbelievable,” said Tim Holohan, an accountant based in rural McKean County who recently encouraged his daughter to get rid of a pro-Joe Biden bumper sticker. The climate across rural Pennsylvania is symptomatic of a larger political problem threatening the Democratic Party heading into the November elections.

it doesn't mention my name, but............

Comment

• Comment

• Would love to see apiece like this one surface in the mainstream media somewhere.

Comment

• Really looking forward with bated breath for tonight's Gaslight of the Union Address. Should be quite an extravaganza.

I've alway enjoyed this guy's shows:

Comment

• Biden and his handlers would rather buy oil from Communist Russia (bankrolling their war machine), than buy from American companies and provide wages for Americans. Think about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            Biden and his handlers would rather buy oil from Communist Russia (bankrolling their war machine), than buy from American companies and provide wages for Americans. Think about that.
                            Gotta take care of Hunter, Jim, and the Big Guy...

Comment

• Kamala is a dude and there is nothing you can say to convince me otherwise.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Talk about sugar coating absolutely everything and saying what you think people like to hear.
                                Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Working...
                                X