Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

My mother is vaccinated, so she is fine, as am I and my family. I don't believe vaccinated people are dropping dead at this time, just the unvaccinated (Which they are free to get, if not... that's their fault).
    There were a lot of moms that needlessly died before the vaccines were available.

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    And you are correct, it never would have been political if Trump wasn't president. The media and the Dems used the pandemic to crash the economy and undermine DJT on everything. I remember Kamala and Biden saying they didn't trust the vaccine because Trump was president. I wonder if that is why the black and Latino community are well below average in vaccinations. Hmmm...
    Donald would be very proud that you swallowed his schtick of "most mistreated president ever" hook, line, and sinker. Even I used to believe that until I opened my eyes and realized he brings 99% of the criticism onto himself with his big, stupid mouth.

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    Just me, but I think Covid is pretty much in check among the vaccinated and we don't need to keep hammering on it being otherwise. It's here to stay, unfortunately, (Thanks, China) but it's manageable. Get the vaccine.
    Definitely not just you. Plenty of other Deniers who think everything is "just fine" when in actuality, it's not. There's half the country unvaccinated, keeping us far below herd immunity, with the virus freely able to mutate it's little alien heart out. It's the Covidiots, Deniers, Trumpers, and poor minority communities who've made this a possibility. Now breakthrough cases are not only common, they're expected. I for one do not want to become a Long Covid member. If I get the brain fog they talk about, my career will have to be put on hold until it passes. Remember that healthcare person I went on a date w/ a while back who was vaccinated? Her brain fog was so bad she couldn't remember her locker combination at the hospital. I'd like to pass on that kind of cranial invasion, thanks.

All we need is one really nasty mutation and things will be much clearer to you. On second though, maybe they won't. The delusion that I've witnessed among the Deniers might not shake loose no matter what happens on this planet. It's almost like a state of hypnosis. Scary actually.

Comment

• Get vaccinated. Still wear masks forever and hide in the basement until the end of time.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Get vaccinated. Still wear masks forever and hide in the basement until the end of time.
        I got a better idea... go door to door and vaccinate the mother****ers...

...then we can get this all behind us.

...that includes the projects AS WELL as the trailer parks...

...give 'em a big fat 2-liter of Coke and a Domino's pizza for taking the vacc. Hell, give 'em a big fat joint. Whatever will get them to take the shot.

It truly is a race against time. I personally believe we are in great danger of this going really, really bad. And no, as nasty as Delta is, it could get a whole lot worse.
        Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; July 20, 2021, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• Like 5 million deaths in 5 months bad?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

There were a lot of moms that needlessly died before the vaccines were available.

Donald would be very proud that you swallowed his schtick of "most mistreated president ever" hook, line, and sinker. Even I used to believe that until I opened my eyes and realized he brings 99% of the criticism onto himself with his big, stupid mouth.

Definitely not just you. Plenty of other Deniers who think everything is "just fine" when in actuality, it's not. There's half the country unvaccinated, keeping us far below herd immunity, with the virus freely able to mutate it's little alien heart out. It's the Covidiots, Deniers, Trumpers, and poor minority communities who've made this a possibility. Now breakthrough cases are not only common, they're expected. I for one do not want to become a Long Covid member. If I get the brain fog they talk about, my career will have to be put on hold until it passes. Remember that healthcare person I went on a date w/ a while back who was vaccinated? Her brain fog was so bad she couldn't remember her locker combination at the hospital. I'd like to pass on that kind of cranial invasion, thanks.

All we need is one really nasty mutation and things will be much clearer to you. On second though, maybe they won't. The delusion that I've witnessed among the Deniers might not shake loose no matter what happens on this planet. It's almost like a state of hypnosis. Scary actually.
            You do run the left playbook really well. I still don't buy the act you are running is legit, but the projection of traits onto others is a great Marxist play, and executed quite well.

One of two things has to be the truth at this point.

1. You are just dealing with dullards who are incapable of understanding your vast intellect, and therefore you are guilty of continuing to argue with morons. Thus blurring the line for the outside observers on being able to distinguish who the moron is (as the old adage applies).

2. Your argument is not compelling enough to sway reality.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Like 5 million deaths in 5 months bad?
              No, those were very early forecasts from some of the best statistical minds in our country based on the mortality rates coming out of China (3%) while taking into consideration a potentially collapsed healthcare network.

Really, really bad to me would be another dark winter w/ ICU's filling up w/ the unvaccinated as well as the vaccinated. That... would be really, really bad.

And it is easily within the realm of possibility with this virus. We really need to vaccinate 75% of our population ASAP. The vaccine still creates a robust response in the body, far better than your "typical Covid infection".

It is 100% clear that we have not achieved herd immunity. Until that happens, our nation is beholden to an alien whose only goal is to reproduce before the host dies.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

You do run the left playbook really well. I still don't buy the act you are running is legit, but the projection of traits onto others is a great Marxist play, and executed quite well.

One of two things has to be the truth at this point.

1. You are just dealing with dullards who are incapable of understanding your vast intellect, and therefore you are guilty of continuing to argue with morons. Thus blurring the line for the outside observers on being able to distinguish who the moron is (as the old adage applies).

2. Your argument is not compelling enough to sway reality.
                1) Rush Limbaugh has passed on. Maybe dispense with the "left playbook" nonsense? Sure there are some high political operatives who have a "playbook"; both sides do. But the vast majority of Americans just want to live the best life they can. I think 80% of us could come to a very comfortable arrangement, if only those afflicted could detach from their puppeteers.

2) My intellect is unfortunately vast. I have little trouble identifying the moron(s) in the room. I do find catharsis in expressing my viewpoints w/ consistency in a sea of delusion on a board I've been a member of since Moses was in short pants. The reason most on here fall truly short, is they can't think independently. They have borders around the possibilities of "their" reality. This keeps them safely trapped in the confines of their political dogma.

3) Nobody can sway reality, it just is. People are still getting sick from this virus, and the numbers are growing. We need to vaccinate the most people we can in as expeditious a manner possible. Your party is filled w/ people who don't believe in the virus and certainly do not believe in the vaccine. You need to start an intellectual revolution just as I am, but I doubt you even believe there is a problem.

In closing: I do not "watch the news", my logic was tested long ago at university to be absolutely off the charts relative to my peers, this means I literally can't get confused between facts and opinions; reality and delusion. Nearly everything I have uttered in this tired old thread has come to pass or been validated.

My contributions are currently 30% selfish, and 70% benevolent.

You're welcome.

Comment

• I just can’t believe nobody has chosen you to be their life partner in all the decades of greatness the world has been shown to.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Delta variant is more transmissable but far less deadly. They want you to be scared Clod.

So many people in "power" positions are elitists who think they know more about what is best for people than people themselves. Heard Dr. Paul on the radio today and he had a great point. Basically said if you want more people to get vaccinated you have to build their trust not try and scare them in to getting the vaccine. Using scare tactics and trying to force the vaccine on people makes them not trust you, particularly the minorities and groups who don't trust the government in the first place. Educate people and let them make an individual decision. Give the true facts.

Comment

• Clod...so smart (just ask him) yet so easily duped...

Comment

It was widely covered by every print news desk.

Why the outrage though? It's their right to be maskless, vaccineless, and whatever else-less they want to be. It's even their right to spread this filthy, alien, disease to whomever they choose. Because..... RiGhTs. Victims be damned!
                        Those six Texas democrats who tested positive for the coronavirus were all vaccinated, too.

Six Texas House Democrats test positive for Covid-19 in Washington - CNNPolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Those six Texas democrats who tested positive for the coronavirus were all vaccinated, too.

Six Texas House Democrats test positive for Covid-19 in Washington - CNNPolitics
                          If we could get most of the people vaccinated, Covid would be relegated to mild cold status. It can't reproduce nearly as well in the vaccinated as the unvaccinated. And the folks who have the long, drawn out bouts w/ Covid offer ideal conditions for mutation. There are no long, drawn out battles w/ Covid among the vaccinated - save for the one-in-a-million, immune-compromised victim. That could easily change overnight.

Comment

That could easily change overnight.
                            How? Please explain how this could happen in any realistic fashion.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

China releases a new variant?
                              Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

A particularly unfriendly mutation. Have you seen how fast each successive mutation becomes the dominant strain? It happens across the world in weeks sometimes. India "happened" because of Delta. The longer we allow the virus to infect freely, the greater our odds of having a nightmare scenario unfold in our country. And I defined nightmare already in a previous post. People in the business of saving this country do not have the luxury of hope. They have to identifying risk, then attempt to mitigate it. The greatest risk we currently face is a bad mutation. The way to prevent that is to vaccinate the populace until herd immunity is reached. It's that simple. All this bullshit about rights and liberty will sound VERY stupid if the nightmare scenario unfolds. This is why children are COMPELLED to vaccinate prior to enrollment.

Comment

Working...
                                X