Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Sanjay went right back to Don Lemon and completely made fun of Rogan by backtracking completely everything that happened either the next day or the day after.

Don Lemon is a complete idiot, but he's in an idiot's chair, so we should expect it. Gupta is a ****ing doctor, and I expect better. And we all should expect better.

CNN may be worse than MSNBC. At least they embrace their stupidity and goals. CNN still tries to convince you they are truthful and fair.

Their coverage of President Trump's deposition regarding the incident at Trump Towers in 2015 this morning was brutal to watch. They try SO hard.
    I keep telling myself when I hear all of it. If what they are saying was the truth, they wouldn't need to say it so often. It would be accepted immediately. The fact that they have to try however many different ways, just proves that what they try to convince you of, is suspect at best.

This Gupta clown needs to stick to weight loss fads, although Rogan would probably eat his lunch on that too.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Spreader Alert: Is it about time to shut down the State of Tennesse?

Spreader.jpg

Great game last night.

Comment

• Johnson & Johnson made $502M from COVID vaccine in third quarter alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Johnson & Johnson made $502M from COVID vaccine in third quarter alone.
          Government mandates fell short of third quarter projections where earnings of nearly 600 million were expected, however fascistic quarantines are anticipated to rise before the end of the year giving stock holders reason for optimism.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Fauci lied to Congress

Comment

Fauci has been a liar since day 1 of this mess.
              Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post

Fauci has been a liar since day 1 of this mess.
                He was lying during the AIDS panic of the 80s when he cut his teeth.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• ok, that's funny

Comment

I’m expecting a good bonus this year!
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Doesn't seem to register too much nationally does it? One of these days someone might bother to check into the origin of this plague, so it doesn't happen again (if there is a next time).

This guy'll get to the bottom of it:

ab.jpg

Oh, wait...

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; October 22, 2021, 05:16 AM.

Comment

• Someone please tell me I'm wrong and that the Board of Regents hasn't said that all Universities will follow the mask mandate and mask up inside or outside everyone on campus......and fire those unvaccinated.

Please, I'm begging you, tell me this isn't true.

Comment

Someone please tell me I'm wrong and that the Board of Regents hasn't said that all Universities will follow the mask mandate and mask up inside or outside everyone on campus......and fire those unvaccinated.

Incredible.

I won't give another dime to WSU's non-athletic endeavors. Not now and certainly not if things continue on their current trajectory. I can't justify any of it.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Someone please tell me I'm wrong and that the Board of Regents hasn't said that all Universities will follow the mask mandate and mask up inside or outside everyone on campus......and fire those unvaccinated.

is this real?

Comment

is this real?
                              MANHATTAN, Kan. (KSNT) — The Kansas Board of Regents (KBOR) confirms that it has notified the six state universities that they must comply with President Joe Biden’s executive vaccine o…
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Unreal. Masks at every game. People losing jobs. Players playing in masks.

I'm ****ing done. Stupid ****ing President and every dipshit that voted or cheated for him. The hell with it all.

Comment

Working...
                                X