Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truth Is Coming Out About COVID Deaths

Hospitals receive payments for testing every patient for COVID, every COVID diagnosis and every ‘COVID death,’ as well as any time they use remdesivir and mechanical ventilation.

Main point discussed in this article:

1. COVID Deaths Have Been Vastly Overcounted
    2. COVID Has Primarily Killed Those Close to Death Anyway
    3. CDC Highlights Role of Comorbidities in Vaxxed COVID Deaths
    4. Most COVID Deaths Likely Due to Ventilator Malpractice
    5. Better Alternatives to Ventilation Exist
    6. Hospital Incentives Are Driving Up COVID Deaths - A Bounty Has Been Placed on Your Life
    7. Treat COVID Symptoms Immediately and Aggressively (Includes links to suggested treatment protocols)

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

What part of Europe? I don't see any data showing this.
      look at Germany number - they are having a double peak.

Netherlands, Austria, Greece (similar to Germany)

Comment

• Big effing deal. We are done with it and moving on.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          Big effing deal. We are done with it and moving on.
          I hope so.

But I'm afraid that if conservatives don't take over congress and senate at mid-terms - the democrats will use the next opportunity to try and control things. We need to be vigilant.

Comment

• Ryan Fournier @RyanAFournier

Jen Psaki tested positive for COVID-19 a second time… She also coincidentally tested positive for stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Ryan Fournier @RyanAFournier

Jen Psaki tested positive for COVID-19 a second time… She also coincidentally tested positive for stupidity.
              Probably because she only had four boosters...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Only three boosters…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I have to ask; at this point, why does anyone even get tested?
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• I don’t think anyone does other than political figures and famous people now

Comment

• And those who have to travel outside the country.

Comment

• Positivity rate is down to 1.2% in Sedgwick County, the lowest percentage during the pandemic. If you’re still wearing masks now, then you will likely die by some sort of stress-induced ailment and nothing resembling covid.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          Positivity rate is down to 1.2% in Sedgwick County, the lowest percentage during the pandemic. If you’re still wearing masks now, then you will likely die by some sort of stress-induced ailment and nothing resembling covid.
                          Syphilis is more common than that. If we could just get people to wear rubbers all the time.
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• 525 per 100,000 people in Kansas are walking around with a burning case of syphilis. That translates to approximately 3,282 give or take a few burning urethras, of walking syphilis carriers in the Air Capital. What are we doing to stop the pandemic?
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I always wear a rubber when I fly. I don't step into an airport without one on. I'll be driving, in my car alone, and you can bet your ass I got a rubber on.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                                525 per 100,000 people in Kansas are walking around with a burning case of syphilis. That translates to approximately 3,282 give or take a few burning urethras, of walking syphilis carriers in the Air Capital. What are we doing to stop the pandemic?
                                Most of those are in Ark City and Junction City
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X