No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This country is in for a world of hurt. Things are not looking good.

If the original strain of Covid was insidious and alien, I don't know what to call Delta.

Infection cannot be contained at this point, children are getting sicker. In some parts of the country 10x more children are being admitted daily than earlier in the pandemic.

If you're a praying man, you better get to it. Vaccines are not working out as planned.

Social distancing, avoiding indoor crowds when possible, and masking is prudent at this time. Please get the best mask you can find.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

No and no.
      Point of clarification…do you think if you did watch Fox News that you would THEN be enlightened?
      Livin the dream

Comment

• I don’t understand what you are trying to say here.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          If the original strain of Covid was insidious and alien, I don't know what to call Delta.
          Sounds like you prematurely ejaculated.
          Livin the dream

Comment

This country is in for a world of hurt. Things are not looking good.

Infection cannot be contained at this point, children are getting sicker. In some parts of the country 10x more children are being admitted daily than earlier in the pandemic.

If you're a praying man, you better get to it. Vaccines are not working out as planned.

Social distancing, avoiding indoor crowds when possible, and masking is prudent at this time. Please get the best mask you can find.
            Less than 400 kids 0-17 have died WITH Covid since the beginning of the pandemic according to the CDC. You’re an idiot.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I don’t understand what you are trying to say here.
              It's simple. Don't try to use ivermectin meant for animals to treat Covid-19, even if a biologist comes on Tucker Carlson's show and says it could be effective. This is after the FDA gives the warning about using ivermectin.

So the order of events is the same order in which I have the links listed.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Point of clarification…do you think if you did watch Fox News that you would THEN be enlightened?
                No. In fact, I hardly watch any TV except when I'm at someone's house. Or during the basketball season when I have to get ESPN+.

Comment

6B3A4C39-BD59-437E-A379-719969604A13.png

Comment

That’s what you conjured up to post on a Saturday?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• From the Eagle today and a quote from Gov. Kelly:

“The campaign of misinformation is not limited to Facebook. There are people in positions of leadership, who hold influence, who have used COVID and politics to divide us,” Kelly said. “I want those who are weaponizing this misinformation to know your actions don’t hurt me.”

Pretty aggressive and damning comments from our Gov. towards President Biden, the CDC and a good part of her own political party.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        From the Eagle today and a quote from Gov. Kelly:

“The campaign of misinformation is not limited to Facebook. There are people in positions of leadership, who hold influence, who have used COVID and politics to divide us,” Kelly said. “I want those who are weaponizing this misinformation to know your actions don’t hurt me.”

Pretty aggressive and damning comments from our Gov. towards President Biden, the CDC and a good part of her own political party.
                        She's talking directly to the Covidiots.

Comment

• Influenza kills on average 37-199 children each year. The school session just started. There are 10x more hospitalized children in some regions of the country than earlier in the pandemic. Anybody in here ever hear of a 2nd derivative?

Hospitalizations are soaring in Sedgwick county and approaching last January's numbers.

A local mask mandate just missed being passed by one Covidiot. I would assume it gets done next week. The no votes were just political in order to appease their ignorant base.

Many experts said we would see an infection crest by September. I'm dubious with the cooler weather coming.

Comment

Influenza kills on average 37-199 children each year. The school session just started. There are 10x more hospitalized children in some regions of the country than earlier in the pandemic. Anybody in here ever hear of a 2nd derivative?

Hospitalizations are soaring in Sedgwick county and approaching last January's numbers.

A local mask mandate just missed being passed by one Covidiot. I would assume it gets done next week. The no votes were just political in order to appease their ignorant base.

Many experts said we would see an infection crest by September. I'm dubious with the cooler weather coming.
                            0680C0AC-C5A9-41A2-8A0A-5C77D9D49268.png

Comment

Working...
                            X