Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Kyle Lamb @kylamb8

Florida provided a great real world observational study over the course of the school year last year with 40 districts with masks required policies and 27 without. The result was no statistical difference in school cases per enrolled students in person. Follow the data
    But how many required TWO masks?
    Livin the dream

Comment

• I found this interesting.

Americans have received countless mixed messages about the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines, natural immunity, herd immunity, and virus transmission. Dr. Michael Segal, a neurologist and neuroscientist, wrote a piece for the Wall Street Journal attempting to clear up some misconceptions about how ...

And he reached a conclusion that should pique the interest of millions of Americans — as well as policymakers: People who have had COVID-19 and recovered should not be required to get the vaccine, because they are less likely to spread the virus than vaccinated people who have never been infected.

What's that now?

Segal began his piece with a question that has been in the minds of many Americans confused by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's vacillating guidelines: "Vaccinated people are supposed to resume wearing masks, lest they contract and spread the virus. Yet unvaccinated people are still strongly urged to get the shots, which are said to be highly effective. How can both these claims be true?"

The truth is "there's more than one kind of immunity," Segal said.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        I found this interesting.

Americans have received countless mixed messages about the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines, natural immunity, herd immunity, and virus transmission. Dr. Michael Segal, a neurologist and neuroscientist, wrote a piece for the Wall Street Journal attempting to clear up some misconceptions about how ...

Close friend went to his Dr yesterday. They have posters up saying if you’re not vaccinated, you’re killing people. So he asked his Dr about it. Dr doubled down. But, my friend said, the “Vaccination” doesn’t keep people from getting COVID. It doesn’t stop them from spreading COVID. So they can equally spread the virus that can kill people. The Dr pointed out that those with the shot are likely to be asymptotic and not even know they have it, exposing more people. The Dr had just gotten his second shot of the Pfizer. Only as mandated by his employer.

100% true story.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Close friend went to his Dr yesterday. They have posters up saying if you’re not vaccinated, you’re killing people. So he asked his Dr about it. Dr doubled down. But, my friend said, the “Vaccination” doesn’t keep people from getting COVID. It doesn’t stop them from spreading COVID. So they can equally spread the virus that can kill people. The Dr pointed out that those with the shot are likely to be asymptotic and not even know they have it, exposing more people. The Dr had just gotten his second shot of the Pfizer. Only as mandated by his employer.

100% true story.
            Interesting. So, if you don't get the shots you're killing people. If you do get the shots, you're even more dangerous. Got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
              So far it is widely held by ID scientists that "durability of immunity" is greater in those with more severe bouts of infection.
              Yes, that is a wildly held view based on early antibody studies. If you've had acute illness you have a higher antibody count and are better protected for some duration. There's no debate there.

However, US DoD researchers have found that eventually your antibodies dwindle and then it's the cellular response that takes over. And they found that the two groups have the same cellular response, regardless of severity disease. So in terms of "durability", when the acute illness group's antibodies taper off and cellular response become the primary defense, both groups end up ultimately having the same durability.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Yes, that is a wildly held view based on early antibody studies. If you've had acute illness you have a higher antibody count and are better protected for some duration. There's no debate there.

However, US DoD researchers have found that eventually your antibodies dwindle and then it's the cellular response that takes over. And they found that the two groups have the same cellular response, regardless of severity disease. So in terms of "durability", when the acute illness group's antibodies taper off and cellular response become the primary defense, both groups end up ultimately having the same durability.
                Yeah, I was reading about something very similar just last night. They were delineating between durability against infection and durability against severe illness. That brings much more depth of meaning to the term in the context of being protected.

Comment

100% true story.
                  Well, you're possibly killing yourself if you are not vaccinated, so his comment is true.

Vaccination also has the potential to shorten infections (if infected) thus lower viral shed.

It's never a bad policy to pressure your patients to get vaccinated for Covid.

Comment

Well, you're possibly killing yourself if you are not vaccinated, so his comment is true.

Vaccination also has the potential to shorten infections (if infected) thus lower viral shed.

It's never a bad policy to pressure your patients to get vaccinated for Covid.
                    Wait, you said “make this insidious alien disease go away”. Are you admitting now that it will never go away?

Are you also admitting that the word “vaccine” is being used as a marketing tool as it does nothing to prevent you from getting and being a carrier transmitting it?

Are you also acknowledging that you know he 90% number most people have been told measures “effectiveness”, in fact the studies only imply it prevents symptomatic cases?

And since we know all that to be true, it will never go away, it will never be eradicated as it will always be spread to new hosts, and as you admit when in new hosts mutates.

About time you came around to the real story.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Interesting. So, if you don't get the shots you're killing people. If you do get the shots, you're even more dangerous. Got it.

ABBOTT AND COSTELLO’S ‘WHO’S ON FIRST’ updated version...

Bud: ‘You can’t come in here!’
                      Lou: ‘Why not?’
                      Bud: ‘Well because you’re unvaccinated.’
                      Lou: ‘But I’m not sick.’
                      Bud: ‘It doesn’t matter.’
                      Lou: ‘Well, why does that guy get to go in?’
                      Bud: ‘Because he’s vaccinated.’
                      Lou: ‘But he’s sick!’
                      Bud: ‘It’s alright. Everyone in here is vaccinated.’
                      Lou: ‘Wait a minute. Are you saying everyone in there is vaccinated?’
                      Bud: ‘Yes.’
                      Lou: ‘So then why can’t I go in there if everyone is vaccinated?’
                      Bud: ‘Because you’ll make them sick.’
                      Lou: ‘How will I make them sick if I’m NOT sick and they’re vaccinated.’
                      Bud: ‘Because you’re unvaccinated.’
                      Lou: ‘But they’re vaccinated.’
                      Bud: ‘But they can still get sick.’
                      Lou: ‘So what the heck does the vaccine do?’
                      Bud: ‘It vaccinates.’
                      Lou: ‘So vaccinated people can’t spread covid?’
                      Bud: ‘Oh no. They can spread covid just as easily as an unvaccinated person.’
                      Lou: ‘I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore. Look, I’m not sick.’
                      Bud: ‘Ok.’
                      Lou: ‘And the guy you let in IS sick.’
                      Bud: ‘That’s right.’
                      Lou: ‘And everybody in there can still get sick even though they’re vaccinated.’
                      Bud: ‘Certainly.’
                      Lou: ‘So why can’t I go in again?’
                      Lou: ‘I’m not asking who’s vaccinated or not!’
                      Bud: ‘I’m just telling you how it is.’
                      Lou: ‘Nevermind. I’ll just put on my mask.’
                      Bud: ‘That’s fine.’
                      Lou: ‘Now I can go in?’
                      Bud: ‘Absolutely not.’
                      Lou: ‘But I have a mask!’
                      Bud: ‘Doesn’t matter.’
                      Lou: ‘I was able to come in here yesterday with a mask.’
                      Bud: ‘I know.’
                      Lou: ‘So why can’t I come in here today with a mask? ... If you say ‘because I’m unvaccinated’ again, I’ll break your arm.’
                      Bud: ‘Take it easy buddy.’
                      Lou: ‘So the mask is no good anymore.’
                      Bud: ‘No, it’s still good.’
                      Lou: ‘But I can’t come in?’
                      Bud: ‘Correct.’
                      Lou: ‘Why not?’
                      Lou: ‘But the mask prevents the germs from getting out.’
                      Bud: ‘Yes, but people can still catch your germs.’
                      Lou: ‘But they’re all vaccinated.’
                      Bud: ‘Yes, but they can still get sick.’
                      Lou: ‘But I’m not sick!!’
                      Bud: ‘You can still get them sick.’
                      Lou: ‘So then masks don’t work!’
                      Bud: ‘Masks work quite well.’
                      Lou: ‘So how in the heck can I get vaccinated people sick if I’m not sick and masks work?’
                      Bud: ‘Third base.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Wait, you said “make this insidious alien disease go away”. Are you admitting now that it will never go away?

Are you also admitting that the word “vaccine” is being used as a marketing tool as it does nothing to prevent you from getting and being a carrier transmitting it?

Are you also acknowledging that you know he 90% number most people have been told measures “effectiveness”, in fact the studies only imply it prevents symptomatic cases?

And since we know all that to be true, it will never go away, it will never be eradicated as it will always be spread to new hosts, and as you admit when in new hosts mutates.

About time you came around to the real story.
                        No. I'm saying none of that.

Comment

• Wichita man now needs a double lung transplant after getting COVID-19

WICHITA, Kan, (KSNW) – A Wichita man that has been in an Oklahoma hospital for months is begging people to get the coronavirus vaccine. He chose not to. His wife said that choice could be the difference between him living and dying.

That man’s wife said her 43-year-old husband was healthy. He ran several times a week. Now, he is awaiting a double lung transplant. He said this could have been avoided had he just gotten the COVID vaccine.

“I respect people’s autonomy so I never forced it on him, but I wish I did at this point where we are now,” said Hong Mai.

That’s the message from a Wichita wife after watching her husband fight for his life for months.

“We are continuing to live our daily nightmare, and I don’t know when I’m going to wake up from this nightmare,” said Mai.

It all started in May when Hong Mai said her family went on vacation to Hawaii. She stayed back in Kansas after testing positive for COVID. Two days into the vacation, her husband, That Nguyen, started showing symptoms.

“He got really sick and quarantined himself about five days then got back to Wichita on 6/3,” said Mai.

Once back, Nguyen’s condition got worse, and he was first hospitalized on June 4th.

“All five of his lobes had pneumonia already, so in just five days, it whipped out all of his lungs,” said Mai.

By June 15th, his condition deteriorated. He was eventually transferred to a hospital in Oklahoma City.

“We have been up there since 6/25 till now, and we are at the end stage of lung disease. We are now waiting for a bed in Dallas, Texas,” said Mai.
                          Covid is real.

Vaccines are good and THE BEST way to protect yourself and get our society back to normal.

This man will probably die.

Comment

• Top U.S. infectious disease physician Dr. Anthony Fauci told USA TODAY he doesn't see future lockdowns but expects vaccine mandates to be common.

Dr. Anthony Fauci: Expect 'a flood' of COVID-19 vaccine mandates after full FDA approval

As soon as the Food and Drug Administration issues a full approval for a COVID-19 vaccine, there will be "a flood" of vaccine mandates at businesses and schools across the nation, Dr. Anthony Fauci told USA TODAY's Editorial Board on Friday.

Mandates aren't going to happen at the federal level, but vaccine approval will embolden many groups, he predicted.

"Organizations, enterprises, universities, colleges that have been reluctant to mandate at the local level will feel much more confident," he said.

"They can say: 'If you want to come to this college or this university, you've got to get vaccinated. If you want to work in this plant, you have to get vaccinated. If you want to work in this enterprise, you've got to get vaccinated. If you want to work in this hospital, you've got to get vaccinated.'"
                            Preach it DOCTOR!

When the Las Vegas Raiders start their NFL season, the team wants its home stadium to look as normal as possible, with stands full of fans. Those who been vaccinated won't have to wear masks.

NFL's Raiders Will Require Fans To Show Vaccine Proof Or Get A Shot At The Gate

When the Las Vegas Raiders kick off their NFL season next month, the team wants its home stadium to look as normal as possible, with stands full of fans. There's just one catch: To get in, every spectator will have to show proof they've gotten a COVID-19 vaccine. Anyone who hasn't can still enter — after they get a shot at Allegiant Stadium.
                            Vaccinated fans won't be required to wear masks

Spectators will be required to show proof of their vaccination status on a mobile app with a "health pass" feature, the Raiders organization said. If they do so, they can attend games without wearing a face mask.

Fans who have opted to get a vaccine shot just before entering the stadium will have to wear a mask due to the lag time for the vaccines to take full effect.
                            Way to have some balls Raiders! Now let's see the entire NFL and the rest of the pro sports leagues follow suit! Get some momentum going against the Vacidiots!

Comment

Covid is real.

Vaccines are good and THE BEST way to protect yourself and get our society back to normal.

This is what stands out to me

It all started in May when Hong Mai said her family went on vacation to Hawaii. She stayed back in Kansas after testing positive for COVID. Two days into the vacation, her husband, That Nguyen, started showing symptoms.
                              1. He abandon his wife when she had covid to go to Hawaii

2. Worse he knows he had been exposed and should have quarantine, but still goes. How many people did he expose?

Comment

https://www.ksn.com/news/health/coro...getting-covid/

Wichita man now needs a double lung transplant after getting COVID-19

Covid is real.

Still waiting then, on how the “vaccine” that doesn’t prevent you from getting the virus, will return us to normal?

The 90% efficacy does not mean 90% against GETTING SARS-Co-2, it means 90% are asymptotic.

Asymptomatic people spread the virus and it’s mutations among each other. Each time, based on YOUR posts, it can and does mutate. The “vaccine” will help you if you haven’t had COVID-19. The “vaccine” does nothing to slow the spread.

They now know this which is why the “vaccine” and masks will be required to leave your house by Jan 2022.

What’s next?

Comment

Working...
                                X