Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I will attempt to heed your advice and walk away... slowly.

Is your father still well I hope? That was a tough night when you shared your story. Maybe the low point of the pandemic for me. It just struck a chord. Hearing he pulled through really lifted my spirits!
    He's perfect. No lingering issues at all. Thanks for asking.

How about Jaime? Killing it in the summer league! I remember you ruining a few keyboards when he announced coming to Wichita.

Comment

• Cold won’t answer this but what’s the ultimate goal? Zero infections? Zero deaths? Both?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Cold won’t answer this but what’s the ultimate goal? Zero infections? Zero deaths? Both?
        The goal now is to attain a vaccination/immunity penetration that lowers the daily deaths/hospitalizations down to a point where they are more in line with other endemic respiratory diseases.

The goal is normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

He's perfect. No lingering issues at all. Thanks for asking.

How about Jaime? Killing it in the summer league! I remember you ruining a few keyboards when he announced coming to Wichita.
          Great news on your pops!

I had no idea about Jaime! He definitely has the skills. I hope he goes far!

I don't follow the Shockers much after they leave campus.

I'm not an NBA fan.

Have watched some FVV highlights on YouTube though.

Comment

The goal now is to attain a vaccination/immunity penetration that lowers the daily deaths/hospitalizations down to a point where they are more in line with other endemic respiratory diseases.

The goal is normal.
            So death and infection is still acceptable?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It's unavoidable now.

The mistakes of our past have defined our future. It didn't have to be this way. We actually had a chance at turning Covid into a Nothingburger in the U.S.

Comment

..... that it's likely we will experience the pandemic going forward as regional flare-ups due to differing vaccination rates, masking, etc.
                Virus gonna virus. If you weren't shaming other states like NY and CA when "southern" states were safe, then you don't get to do the reverse now. There are factors that may never be fully understood, certainly by many on this forum.

The pandemic, in the US is OVER. I said it months ago, and I was right then and more right today. Stop hanging on to your political football.

Comment

Damn Fev, I had him distracted.

Comment

• https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee...herself-muzzle

More Covid lies. Why should we believe anything these kooks say? They are so blatantly following their hidden agenda.

A joint state investigation found that a former top Tennessee vaccine official might have mailed herself the same muzzle she claimed last month to have received as a threat to keep quiet, arguing that Republicans had pushed for her firing because she shared factual information with doctors about the legalities of vaccinating un-emancipated minors against COVID-19 without parental consent.

Records now indicate that the muzzle was paid for by Dr. Michelle Fiscus' own American Express credit card, according to an investigative report from the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security obtained by The Tennessean. In the memo, Special Agent Mario Vigil noted that "there is no evidence to indicate that the dog muzzle was intended to threaten Dr. Fiscus."
                    The investigative report, first obtained by Axios Nashville, calls into question Fiscus’ credibility, as she and her husband, Brad Fiscus, have made multiple televisions appearances, including with CNN’s Anderson Cooper, claiming that Republicans wanted her to stop talking about vaccinating people.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee...herself-muzzle

More Covid lies. Why should we believe anything these kooks say? They are so blatantly following their hidden agenda.
                      I read that yesterday. Not sure that story is completely told. Time will tell. We (GOP) shouldn't be so quick to jump on stories like that, just my opinion.

Comment

• She wouldn't be the first person to fake a threat against herself if true, and won't be the last.

Most politicians can't be taken seriously, regardless of party.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                          She wouldn't be the first person to fake a threat against herself if true, and won't be the last.

Most politicians can't be taken seriously, regardless of party.
                          Except she's supposed to be the top Tennessee vaccine official and a doctor.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Except she's supposed to be the top Tennessee vaccine official and a doctor.
                            That changes nothing. If you work in/for government and play politics, elected or not, you're a politician.

Just like when Fauci has played politics with his recommendations that we've seen in other interviews or in his emails that he knew were false, inaccurate or misleading. He's supposed to be the top doc in the country and is nothing more than an unelected politician at this point.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• The unvaxed in NYC are no longer able to go out in the city unless they are a performer. Otherwise, no exemptions.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Kyle Lamb @kylamb8

Florida provided a great real world observational study over the course of the school year last year with 40 districts with masks required policies and 27 without. The result was no statistical difference in school cases per enrolled students in person. Follow the data

Comment

Working...
                                X