Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wordpress.jpg
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Left vs Right, Repub vs Democrat didn’t have one damned thing to do with my decision. The Democrats are assholes. Guess what, the Republicans are assholes too. Anyone making medical decisions based on politics are the biggest assholes of all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
        Left vs Right, Repub vs Democrat didn’t have one damned thing to do with my decision. The Democrats are assholes. Guess what, the Republicans are assholes too. Anyone making medical decisions based on politics are the biggest assholes of all.
        Here here...preach it. 100% agreed.

Comment

Left vs Right, Repub vs Democrat didn’t have one damned thing to do with my decision. The Democrats are assholes. Guess what, the Republicans are assholes too. Anyone making medical decisions based on politics are the biggest assholes of all.
          The funny thing is the only unvaccinated people I know are liberal democrats. I know that isn't how it breaks out statistically, but there are a boatload of unvacvonated that spreads across the political spectrum. And before anyone argues otherwise, the single largest ethnic group of unvaccinated are African Americans. Statistically, African Americans vote Democrat.

We need to quit talking at a political level and stop blaming the other side.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Ha. Now that that is off my chest, let’s go off topic a bit. What’s it going to be tonight? Royals/Cards? Or a nice dinner on the plaza? (My vote is baseball but we have tickets for tomorrow night so I’m going to lose this one. Somebody recommend a place to eat. Jack Stack’s barbecue is one idea)

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

So, if I've had the insidious beast, fully recovered, then got the two jabs, does that make me Batman? Asking for a friend.
              The vaccines (both doses) does not equal antibody infusion. Two very different things. You will again end up at hospital. Get the infusion next time.

Comment

Ha. Now that that is off my chest, let’s go off topic a bit. What’s it going to be tonight? Royals/Cards? Or a nice dinner on the plaza? (My vote is baseball but we have tickets for tomorrow night so I’m going to lose this one. Somebody recommend a place to eat. Jack Stack’s barbecue is one idea)
                You’re going to get Covid either way.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

The vaccines (both doses) does not equal antibody infusion. Two very different things. You will again end up at hospital. Get the infusion next time.
                  How is the anti-body infusion different/better?
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

What is the infusion?

Comment

What is the infusion?
                      Oh wait, I know. The **** that people with covid are being given.

But what if I dont want the covid again?

Comment

Oh wait, I know. The **** that people with covid are being given.

But what if I dont want the covid again?
                        Since people that have had Covid have better immunity than those with vaccines only, yet they are still being told to take a vaccine to get that extra small percent of risk mitigation ... well ... why aren't all vaxxers being told they need to get BOTH Moderna AND Pfizer?
                        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Seriously. The people around me that have had Covid and no vaccine offer up 81 to over 90 percent protection against reinfection.

But the assholes around me that have taken only Moderna or only Pfizer only offer up 42 to 76 percent protection. They should be doing MORE for society to get to 81 to 90 percent by taking Johnson and Johnson as well.

WHY ARENT THE VAXXED DOING MORE FOR SOCIETY AND GETTING MORE VAX!?!?!? They, along with the unvaxed covid-virgins are driving our numbers up!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Dr. Scott Gottlieb said something very similar a week or so ago, that he believes this will be the last "wave" in the U.S., unless a new mutation that is resistant to current vaccines and antibodies emerges.
                            Whodat? Nevermind, I will google him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Whodat? Nevermind, I will google him.
                              Watch your credit cards
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Watch your credit cards
                                I don't get it. What's this a reference to?

Comment

Working...
                                X