No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I gotta say is I will not be masking up again. They can mandate all they want. Not gonna happen here.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      All I gotta say is I will not be masking up again. They can mandate all they want. Not gonna happen here.
      Preach it brother. Not only that, they can stick a lockdown up their a**. Fauci is a liar. The media are fear mongering. Just the latest attempt at government control of our everyday lives. #Resist
      Go Shocks!

Comment

• The gov knows that the Covid message was overwhelmingly successful in molding the populace and implementing control. They are going to squeeze that sponge until it's sat in Death Valley for a year dry. There will be more variants after this one that will get the same treatment. You can't let this go so fast with as effective as it is to scare people toward tyranny if that's your goal (and it is). It's not and never is about benefitting the country. It's about bringing more people toward government dependence and controlling the narrative, in addition to providing another wedge to divide the country.

Tyrants playbook.

Scaring people that they will die, check.
        Demonizing a segment of the population and characterizing their actions as harmful to you. Check.
        Government will save you. Check
        Government authority must not be questioned. Check.
        Government figures adored by cultish fans. (Fauci). Check.
        etc. etc...
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Sedgwick County is 35% fully vaccinated according to the map in the article.
          Either the author has an agenda or the author is using data inappropriately to try and fear monger. My suspicion they are throwing in the population of people who can't be vaccinated instead using % based on the population that can be vaccinated.

Sedgwick county as last Friday had the following vaccination numbers (for people 12 and older)

1 shot - 49.8%
          Completed vaccination - 41.6%

Who are hurting the vaccination numbers in Kansas:

Young People, especially from a specific ethnic group who is at 15-20% vaccination rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
            We've got a real problem brewing. The Delta + variant is starting to make our RNA vaccines look like Swiss cheese. This is the problem you face when you don't get enough people vaccinated, quickly. They are working on a tablet solution. If that comes to fruition, I say we take the powder form and distribute it via McDonald's soft drinks. That oughta get about 99.99% of the remaining Cov/Vaccidiots.

Thankfully, all the breakthrough infections that are occurring are still relatively mild. But now that the vaccine defenses are crumbling, all that is left is a robust virulence mutation and it will be lockdown city. Biden won't hesitate if we start climbing into the thousands dead daily range again. Then what happens to the economy?

Take the GD vaccine you selfish, ignorant apes.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Either the author has an agenda or the author is using data inappropriately to try and fear monger. My suspicion they are throwing in the population of people who can't be vaccinated instead using % based on the population that can be vaccinated.

Sedgwick county as last Friday had the following vaccination numbers (for people 12 and older)

1 shot - 49.8%
              Completed vaccination - 41.6%

Who are hurting the vaccination numbers in Kansas:

Young People, especially from a specific ethnic group who is at 15-20% vaccination rate.
              Which ethnic group?

Let me guess. Farmers? Hicks?
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• The President's comments yesterday (started by circle back Jen) are troubling. And I'm not going to get into "Nazis going door to door" type talking (although I understand why some will) but who in THF thinks this is a good idea?

I don't even know where to start on this, there are so many problems. I hope this quietly disappears, for ALL. Nothing good can possibly come of something so galactically moronic.

If Jen hadn't mentioned it first, I almost would have believed it was an original Joe Biden idea.

Comment

• "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• The US government is deploying a Covid-19 surge team to provide public health support in southwest Missouri, where the spread of the virus is filling up hospital beds once again.

US sends Covid-19 surge team to southwest Missouri after Delta variant fuels rise in cases and hospitalizations

The US government is deploying a Covid-19 surge team to provide public health support in southwest Missouri, where the spread of the virus is filling up hospital beds once again.

The surge of Covid-19 cases is so high in the city of Springfield, Missouri, that the CoxHealth hospital system began transferring patients infected with the virus to other facilities to provide better staffing. At Cox South, a Springfield hospital, 12 Covid-19 patients were transferred to other facilities in the region between Friday and Monday morning.Over the past week, the Missouri Covid-19 caseload came in second highest in the country, with 15.5 new cases per 100,000 people daily, or 108 cases per 100,000 people, according to Johns Hopkins University data published Sunday. Arkansas claimed the highest rate at 15.7 new cases per 100,000 people each day, the data shows.
                    All predictable months ago. Thanks for the surge team Uncle Joe! A good use of government resources even though the broken, indoctrinated puppets are getting exactly what they deserve.

"If ever there was a reason to get vaccinated, this is it," Dr. Anthony Fauci told CNN on Tuesday.

Fauci, who heads the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, added that America has ample vaccine supply, but there is still a significant portion of people who don't want the shots.

"There are places in the world, where people would do anything to get vaccine, and yet we have a substantial proportion of people in very specific regions of the country, who just do not want to get vaccinated," he added.
                    Love the not-so-subtly Dr. Fauci. I'm right there with ya. >_<

Absolutely disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                      https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/07/healt...day/index.html

US sends Covid-19 surge team to southwest Missouri after Delta variant fuels rise in cases and hospitalizations

All predictable months ago. Thanks for the surge team Uncle Joe! A good use of government resources even though the broken, indoctrinated puppets are getting exactly what they deserve.

Love the not-so-subtly Dr. Fauci. I'm right there with ya. >_<

Absolutely disgusting.
                      LOL!!!! Sheep gonna sheep...

Nope...

Comment

• The authors of a new NBER paper analyzed the tone of COVID-19 related news articles written since January 1 and found a striking difference in the way US media covered the pandemic compared to media in other countries.

Comment

• WAPO finally calls for a serious investigation into Covid origins.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washin...-covid-origins

Gordon Chang: Chinese nationals believe coronavirus was an intentional release

Comment

• Cold is Exhibit A of this.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Lol. So predictable. I’m surprised he isn’t talking about Lambda. Delta is old news.

and the beat goes on.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                I was hoping shock was right about Cold and he was just gone clearing his head but instead it looks like he just took a break because there was nothing good..err bad to talk about.
                                It’s all an act. Cold reinvents who he is every time he finds a decisive issue. If this board were a bunch of outspoken greenies, he would be burning tires in his back yard. If it were a bunch of BLM activists he would be screaming about all lives matter and talking about how nobody was killed by a licensed gun owner in Chicago last week.

instead, the easiest was to spur on conversation on this board is to talk about infringing on liberties, so that’s what he does. He plays the part of an unhinged idiot really well and people simply cannot help themselves from responding. He is really good at being that itch that has to be scratched.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X