Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Now that the World admits that hydroxychloroquine is safe and effective, you have to wonder how many lives could have been saved if Fauci would have recommended it instead of President Trump......
    The denial of “experimental” drugs by the FDA was the most egregious stance from a regulatory body ever! In order to get meds approved, you have to do clinical trials and apply for use. Because HCQ and Ivermectin are cheap generics, nobody was willing to do the necessary clinical work, especially when everyone knew the vaccines were being fast tracked.

Because there was no profit to speak of, and no timeline that made sense, there was no corporation to lobby for its use. Hence, it is off label use and restricted.

Then the TDS people came out and effectively shut down the science and/or lied about it. These people are reprehensible.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Comment

• "We’re learning that many of the breakthrough infections are asymptomatic or they’re very mild and brief in duration,"

Anything other than the above would be quite surprising.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• 1 in 1000 infected. The vaccine is working better than expected! 99.9% effective! Great news!
          Go Shocks!

Comment

• Delta variant: Where in the US is it and can Covid vaccines protect against it? | The Independent

Comment

• Not gonna register to read the whole thing. Let me guess, we're not protected and we're going to die?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Not gonna register to read the whole thing. Let me guess, we're not protected and we're going to die?
                I wouldn’t worry about it.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I wouldn’t worry about it.
                  I'm not...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Not gonna register to read the whole thing. Let me guess, we're not protected and we're going to die?
                    That's interesting. I didn't have to register.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

That's interesting. I didn't have to register.
                      It asks me to register as well. Maybe it’s based on political affiliation?
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Well, I am independent.
                        Last edited by 1979Shocker; June 22, 2021, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Well, I am independent.
                          Exactly!
                          Livin the dream

Comment

I guess it depends on which browser you use. When I opened the link in Google Chrome, it said, "Register for free to continue reading."

When I opened it in Microsoft Edge, it showed the complete article.

Comment

• UK

Comment

• WOW

Comment

Working...
                                X