X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxtop View Post

This Stanford study which has since been retracted?
    Not to mention that the quote posted doesn’t appear in the Stanford article as claimed. Was there another article that doesn’t make your claim?
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Shame on you for trying to argue or debate that not being factual. No wonder you were low hanging fruit for cold, with that kind of dishonest mentality.
      Hot take: ShockingButTrue is Cold.
      When you believe in something, the only person that's gotta believe it is you. Everything else is for the birds.- LeVelle Moton
      Wichita is going to the rich side of town with a pack of matches and a five gallon tank of gasoline and try to burn everything to the ground

Comment

• Hilarious that people who argue that masks restrict their breathing also argue that masks don’t stop the virus.

I hate masks. I didn’t wear them except where not wearing it would get me fired (still had bouts with HR tho and one of the main reasons I left my job). Even then, you can’t have it both ways.
        When you believe in something, the only person that's gotta believe it is you. Everything else is for the birds.- LeVelle Moton
        Wichita is going to the rich side of town with a pack of matches and a five gallon tank of gasoline and try to burn everything to the ground

Comment

• Sen. Marsha Blackburn @MarshaBlackburn

Why were Fauci and China saying the same thing?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/i/status/1404781074581016578

Jon Stewart very funny

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Don't like either of those clowns, but good for him for saying that.

Comment

Working...
              X