Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    Is this similar to the double secret probation once seen by the Omega House?
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Hundreds of people?
      I wonder what the population is that have these symptoms without Covid? Did the NYT list the control group statistics?
      Livin the dream

Comment

• 36 hours post vaccination dose #1 for my wife and I. Wife has a little soreness at the injection sight, very minor. I am good to go.
        Last edited by ShockerDropOut; March 25, 2021, 12:23 PM.
        Go Shocks!

Comment

• Stop with the variants...just stop. My goodness. There are literally variants of every F'ing virus known to man. It's going to happen. So dumb and naive.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I wonder what the population is that have these symptoms without Covid? Did the NYT list the control group statistics?

“In 2017, about 131,000 people between the ages of 30 and 64 were diagnosed with either form of dementia.”

Now THAT is scary...

Comment

• There are roughly 15 million Americans between the ages of 30 and 65 that have had Covid. There are roughly 130 million Americans total in that age group. If 999 people had neurological symptoms and covid, that’s 1 in 15k with Covid and neurological conditions. 1 in 10k that got neurological symptoms but not Covid. Perhaps Covid protects against dementia?
              Last edited by wufan; March 25, 2021, 04:35 PM.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• mrs p got her second shot today. Hope to hell she's not as sick with this one as she was with the first one

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  mrs p got her second shot today. Hope to hell she's not as sick with this one as she was with the first one
                  damn. she is

Comment

damn. she is
                    Uuuugh. Prayers for a quick recovery!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• WHERE ARE THE NUMBERS??!!!!!!!

Comment

• I had my first shot last month (left arm) and the second shot a couple of weeks ago (right arm). I don't know if having the shots in different arms made a difference, but I had no side effects except for a slight soreness in the arms. The pharmacist said that there might be a slight fever from the second shot, but I couldn't really tell if I had a fever or not. If I did, it was really slight.

Comment

• Robert Redfield, the former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said he believed the virus that causes Covid-19 originated from a laboratory in Wuhan, China — contradicting the assessment of the World Health Organization and most public health experts.

In an interview with CNN’s Sanjay Gupta that aired Friday, the former Trump administration official also speculated that the virus began transmitting within central China’s Hubei province in September or October 2019, a potential time frame more in line with mainstream scientific views.
                          “That’s my own view. It’s only an opinion. I’m allowed to have opinions now,” said Redfield, who served as CDC director from 2018 until the end of former President Donald Trump’s term. He is now a senior adviser for public health to Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan on the state’s pandemic response.
                          Regarding the origins of the virus, Redfield went on to say: “I am of the point of view that I still think the most likely etiology of this pathogen in Wuhan was from a laboratory. Escaped. Other people don’t believe that. That’s fine. Science will eventually figure it out. It’s not unusual for respiratory pathogens that are being worked on in a laboratory to infect the laboratory worker.”

Redfield’s remarks come after a WHO team concluded last month the virus was “extremely unlikely” to have leaked from a Chinese lab — specifically, the Wuhan Institute of Virology — and more likely first transmitted to humans from an animal. The WHO team is expected to release a final report on their findings in the near future, although questions remain about whether its investigation was sufficiently free and open.
                          I want to believe it infected a lab worker in Wuhan also.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                            I had my first shot last month (left arm) and the second shot a couple of weeks ago (right arm). I don't know if having the shots in different arms made a difference, but I had no side effects except for a slight soreness in the arms. The pharmacist said that there might be a slight fever from the second shot, but I couldn't really tell if I had a fever or not. If I did, it was really slight.
                            Normally your dominant arm will be less sore than your other. That's the only advantage.

Comment

damn. she is
                              Sux. And she was exposed to you while infected yet never showed positive?

What an insidious, unpredictable, alien, virus.

Comment

• She had it in November. Tested positive. Wasn't very sick at all. Got first shot a month ago. Got very sick. Second shot this week. Not too bad, but ill.

Comment

Working...
                                X