Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Hallucinations have been reported as a symptom. That's not an invitation for you to start posting about your morning missile inducing fantasies, but have you had any thoughts about Creighton making it to the Sweet-16?
    Nope. I never think they will make it. I like 'em, but I did study history in my youth. That said, they are, were, (are/were depending on if there's a season) loaded. For the first time like ever, they have two legit rim protectors, both healthy. Their entire starting rotation is 4*, mostly top 100. That type of recruiting can happen when you find yourself in an NCAA investigation.

But to your question, no to the S-16.
    Last edited by Kung Wu; July 24, 2020, 02:48 PM.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• If ya'll have access to any stock portfolios that are in tax-deferred accounts, I would consider pulling out over the weekend. The risk is out of whack with the reward with the market sitting at record highs over what looks to be a significant period of death coming up.

Just a suggestion. Not investment advice of course. ;)

Comment

Hallucinations have been reported as a symptom. That's not an invitation for you to start posting about your morning missile inducing fantasies, but have you had any thoughts about Creighton making it to the Sweet-16?
        That's only after having been on a ventilator. :)

As far as BJ making a Sweet 16... that definitely will be a sign of the end times.

Comment

• [QUOTE=MoValley John;n1246864]
          Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Nope. I never think they will make it. I like 'em, but I did study history in my youth. That said, they are, were, (are/were depending on if there's a season) loaded. For the first time like ever, they have two legit rim protectors, both healthy. Their entire starting rotation is 4*, mostly top 100. That type of recruiting can happen when you find yourself in an NCAA investigation.

But to your question, no to the S-16.
          If you're not cheatin' you're not tryin'...

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

She doesn't have an opinion. She's not in a very good mood right now, either. Fever, chills, aches, bones hurt and whatnot. The less I bug her the better. My son, who was sickest, badically better. He's playing video games, eating hot dogs and back to normal. He says he has a real mild sore throat. My eldest son, who is hosting his covid positive gf, is back to normal. I'm not sure how she is doing, I dont ask her a lot of questions. I just have a scratchy throat and cough, no aches. Good news, if every body feels good tomorrow, all the boys are cleaning the effing garage and finding all my tools and putting them back where they go. I haven't told them this yet, but the world ain't just GTA and Minecraft, or whatever these kids are playing nowadays.
            Alright brother. Try to stay active (within reason). Check the kids for the next several weeks for rashes. Deep breathing exercises for everyone. And check the oxygen saturation on yourself and your wife for me will ya?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Looks like they are having a special session right now to revisit this. Will be interesting to see which way they adjust it (the specific part about the excluded bar/restaurants being able to be open their full hours while other bars have to close completely)
              If I'm reading the outcome right .. they modified it to say close by midnight. Still feel like this is a half measure that does more harm than good. Even though I'm many years from college days, 10 felt like when bars would start to get busy. The whole purpose is to eliminate that social aspect where people are likely to congregate close and not wear a mask (hard to wear a mask while sipping on a drink). Add loud music and you are likely screaming very close to someones face if you are wanting to talk to them. It's just not a good idea.

10 felt like the best compromise and it would not cut into the majority of restaurants with alcohol business while still preventing most of the scenario above at the ones that turn into bars/clubs at night. Midnight still will just cram more people into less places for a short period of time. Might as well not close any of them down at that point and allow the people to spread out at different bars and just try to find other ways to enforce distancing/masks/sanitation that those places.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

If I'm reading the outcome right .. they modified it to say close by midnight. Still feel like this is a half measure that does more harm than good. Even though I'm many years from college days, 10 felt like when bars would start to get busy. The whole purpose is to eliminate that social aspect where people are likely to congregate close and not wear a mask (hard to wear a mask while sipping on a drink). Add loud music and you are likely screaming very close to someones face if you are wanting to talk to them. It's just not a good idea.

10 felt like the best compromise and it would not cut into the majority of restaurants with alcohol business while still preventing most of the scenario above at the ones that turn into bars/clubs at night. Midnight still will just cram more people into less places for a short period of time. Might as well not close any of them down at that point and allow the people to spread out at different bars and just try to find other ways to enforce distancing/masks/sanitation that those places.
                It's terribly important to keep the young drinking and generating DUI's during the Pandemic. Perspective people!

We deserve everything we get unfortunately.

Deniers to the very end. It has always been this way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Windiwu View Post

No clue on nursing homes but here is from one county in Texas just sending them home if they are too sick.

https://www.kansas.com/news/coronavi...244443257.html
                  Well, based on statistics, you'd have a 96.4% chance of living.

Comment

• Yeah, I moved all the Fauci stuff to the other thread.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Yeah, I moved all the Fauci stuff to the other thread.
                      Sorry about that

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Sorry about that
                        No biggie at all. Kinda like Aargh said, it's difficult sometimes not to bring politics into it.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

She doesn't have an opinion. She's not in a very good mood right now, either. Fever, chills, aches, bones hurt and whatnot. The less I bug her the better. My son, who was sickest, badically better. He's playing video games, eating hot dogs and back to normal. He says he has a real mild sore throat. My eldest son, who is hosting his covid positive gf, is back to normal. I'm not sure how she is doing, I dont ask her a lot of questions. I just have a scratchy throat and cough, no aches. Good news, if every body feels good tomorrow, all the boys are cleaning the effing garage and finding all my tools and putting them back where they go. I haven't told them this yet, but the world ain't just GTA and Minecraft, or whatever these kids are playing nowadays.

The game we play the most is Call of Duty: Warzone right now.

Comment

• https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...JttsaVLtGVowF8

Half of tests inaccurate

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              SMH

Comment

• Wife is in bed. I'm cut off.
                                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X