Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get another MS Paint update on the "surge" please?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I can safely say that myself, and many on this site, are living in absolute reality, while you are off on an island. A very sad, lonely, and cold island...
      Out of the mouth of babes! You would be correct in describing me as living on an island.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I can’t help it if you don’t understand.
        If I'm anything, I'm a knowledge sponge. I'll gladly take anything of value you have to offer! I must warn you though, my filter is strong. I've interviewed two cardiologists in the past month (one was supposedly the best in the city), and had them both on their heels in 10 mins. I'm not saying I'm some functional medicine virtuoso; just a guy with unusual gifts.

Comment

• Covid: Under-30s offered alternative to AstraZeneca jab - BBC News

Under-30s are to be offered an alternative Covid jab to the AstraZeneca vaccine due to the evidence linking it to rare blood clots, the UK's vaccine advisory body says.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

If I'm anything, I'm a knowledge sponge. I'll gladly take anything of value you have to offer! I must warn you though, my filter is strong. I've interviewed two cardiologists in the past month (one was supposedly the best in the city), and had them both on their heels in 10 mins. I'm not saying I'm some functional medicine virtuoso; just a guy with unusual gifts.
            Maybe they were struggling to understand your blueanon conspiracies?
            Livin the dream

Comment

Maybe they were struggling to understand your blueanon conspiracies?
              Yeah, that was probably it. :)

I had to Google "blueanon".

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/what-is-blue-anon/

Recently uttered by several prominent conservatives, including right-wing commentator Candace Owens and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), the term “Blue Anon” is used to describe liberals who they claim espouse conspiratorial views.
              Picking up talking points from Marjorie Greene now? Ouch! Pot meet kettle my friend.

UnPLuGgggggg!

Comment

• Yeah, I smelled a rat with AstraZeneca and spoke about it on here months ago. I almost dragged my folks into one of their vaccine studies. Thankfully we didn't follow through after I did some research on their lack of study transparency. Still a mostly safe vaccine and should be airdropped into all 3rd world countries. It's just not as safe (or effective) as the Pfizer/Moderna option. And Johnson & Johnson's is

Comment

Yeah, that was probably it. :)

I had to Google "blueanon".

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/what-is-blue-anon/

Picking up talking points from Marjorie Greene now? Ouch! Pot meet kettle my friend.

UnPLuGgggggg!
                  If you’re going to be conspiratorial, that’s your business. I was just offering an alternative suggestion to your delusions.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Yeah, I smelled a rat with AstraZeneca and spoke about it on here months ago. I almost dragged my folks into one of their vaccine studies. Thankfully we didn't follow through after I did some research on their lack of study transparency. Still a mostly safe vaccine and should be airdropped into all 3rd world countries. It's just not as safe (or effective) as the Pfizer/Moderna option. And Johnson & Johnson's is
                    I had previously researched this and clotting issues in young people that didn’t get the vaccine was the same rate as those that did. Not sure if the new data changes this.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Overall risk for blood clots is 1:1000. AZ vaccine has a rate of 1:25000. @coldblooded, you can use that in your risk analysis.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Owned again. Sigh.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Overall risk for blood clots is 1:1000. AZ vaccine has a rate of 1:25000. @coldblooded, you can use that in your risk analysis.
                          Might want to rejigger your numbers... the maths are broken.

https://www.statnews.com/2021/04/07/...o-blood-clots/

The first cases of clotting in people who had been vaccinated were first reported in late February. Since then, a small but growing number of previously healthy people, often women in their 30s and 40s, have developed unusual clotting problems within days of having been vaccinated with the AstraZeneca vaccine.

The adverse events resemble a condition known as heparin-induced thrombocytopenia, or HIT, a rare phenomenon in which people who are given the anti-clotting drug heparin actually develop widely disseminated clotting problems.

In the events that seemed linked to the AstraZeneca vaccine, people developed both a large number of clots and a low platelet count — an unusual combination. The reaction has been dubbed vaccine-induced prothrombotic immune thrombocytopenia by Andreas Greinacher of the University of Greifswald, a German clotting expert.
                          It's a thing. It's a rare thing, but it's a thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            Owned again. Sigh.
                            I'm surprised you're able to see your monitor to type with wufan's bratwurst in your mouth. Well done!

Comment

I'm surprised you're able to see your monitor to type with wufan's bratwurst in your mouth. Well done!
                              Always bothered about feeling left out. :(.

It’s not my fault that you’re the only one here that can’t unplug and can’t get out of the way of your huge ass head.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Always bothered about feeling left out. :(.

It’s not my fault that you’re the only one here that can’t unplug and can’t get out of the way of your huge ass head.
                                Huge. Ass. Head.

Well timed. You've got head on the brain.

Comment

Working...
                                X