X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Did the medical examiner not say covid was not the cause of death? I mean it’s a sad story but it’s another one of those deaths that’s being used to skew the numbers. Unfortunately had an underlying condition too. If she contracted the flu and along with asthma, died from complications from the flu would it have been news? Would her life have mattered less?
      She's 20 years old.

She was Covid positive.

Covid causes very unusual clotting.

You're right, she probably died of high cholesterol.

PS. Covid-19 is real. The election is over. You can stop pretending like it isn't. The Dims have nothing to gain by padding the numbers now.

P.P.S. That sound you just heard is the sound of all your conspiracy theories crashing down around you. Don't be frightened. You're free now and your family is safer because of it.

Comment

Is this where you start getting excited again?
        He’s a sexually, and/or mentally damaged man, boy, or girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

She's 20 years old.

She was Covid positive.

Covid causes very unusual clotting.

You're right, she probably died of high cholesterol.

PS. Covid-19 is real. The election is over. You can stop pretending like it isn't. The Dims have nothing to gain by padding the numbers now.

P.P.S. That sound you just heard is the sound of all your conspiracy theories crashing down around you. Don't be frightened. You're free now and your family is safer because of it.
          Where did I say it wasn’t real?

This is your reaction every time somebody counterpoints you with something you can’t defend.

I guess the medical examiner should be fired then.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Where did I say it wasn’t real?

This is your reaction every time somebody counterpoints you with something you can’t defend.

I guess the medical examiner should be fired then.
            No, it's my reaction when someone questions one of my posts when they're actually questioning/defending the reality in their head.

Normal people that accept the reality of the pandemic don't jump on every death story attempting to twist it towards the lower probability outcome.

She died of a clot. She's 20 years old. She was Covid positive. Covid causes all kinds of exotic clotting scenarios - even on young people.

You're right, nobody "dies of Covid", they just die of asphyxiation, organ failure, stroke, heart attack, etc.

What you are suffering from is propaganditus. Like the "CDC report" (carefully edited by a White House Covidiot) that indicated only 6% of those dying WITH Covid, died FROM Covid. One of the most amateurishly deceptive pieces of medical tripe I've ever read.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

No, it's my reaction when someone questions one of my posts when they're actually questioning/defending the reality in their head.

Normal people that accept the reality of the pandemic don't jump on every death story attempting to twist it towards the lower probability outcome.

She died of a clot. She's 20 years old. She was Covid positive. Covid causes all kinds of exotic clotting scenarios - even on young people.

You're right, nobody "dies of Covid", they just die of asphyxiation, organ failure, stroke, heart attack, etc.

What you are suffering from is propaganditus. Like the "CDC report" (carefully edited by a White House Covidiot) that indicated only 6% of those dying WITH Covid, died FROM Covid. One of the most amateurishly deceptive pieces of medical tripe I've ever read.
              Oh ok then.

Youre picking 1 story out of millions of other positive outcomes. You’re dredging for the one in a thousand scare piece while ignoring all of the positive stuff. It’s ok though. It’s your M.O.

Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Oh ok then.

Youre picking 1 story out of millions of other positive outcomes. You’re dredging for the one in a thousand scare piece while ignoring all of the positive stuff. It’s ok though. It’s your M.O.
                Why would it scare? Is there somebody in this thread that still believes we are just dealing with the flu?

It's just Covid news in the Covid thread. I didn't dredge anything, it was front and center when I Googled. I thought the death by blood clot was interesting considering her age.

Comment

• Sedgwick County specifically, is exploding with hospitalizations at the moment. Very good time to stay home.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Artificial intelligence can detect asymptomatic COVID-19 coughs, MIT says. Here’s how

Comment

• QQ: Have we turned the corner yet? And if so, what's around the corner? Asking for a friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Sedgwick County specifically, is exploding with hospitalizations at the moment. Very good time to stay home.
                        Sure. I'll just go outside, shoot me a squirrel, skin it, and cook it on the fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
                          QQ: Have we turned the corner yet? And if so, what's around the corner? Asking for a friend.
                          Are you trying to invoke a political discussion in the non-political thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Sure. I'll just go outside, shoot me a squirrel, skin it, and cook it on the fire.
                            Or use Walmart pickup or delivery instead of going inside?

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• 0 beds available, and 0 overflow beds available to be converted into Covid beds.

Comment

Working...
                                X