Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isaiah Poor Bear Chandler 6'9 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
    I don't know....

Of course, I thought Tim Duncan would never make it in the NBA.
    You mean to tell me when Duncan had 20 points, 20 rebounds, and 7 blocked shots against Duke, at Duke, you didn't think he would pan out in the NBA?

Comment

Don't kill me for this post. But I have coached against this kid in AAU he's 6'9 250 was committed to New Mexico. Decommitted a couple weeks ago. College coaches I talk too all say he's a high major kid. We need players. He's out there he's a big body with skill. Maybe we have reached out and...

UConn fans wanted him and the OP is allegedly "in the know". Word is that he is a high major talent...hence WSU signee.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Chandler was the MVP of the Nebraska All-Star game where he scored 20 points.

According to an article, when IPBC gave his commitment, WSU was the other school he was considering.
        Last edited by wufan; May 29, 2017, 12:45 PM.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Chandler was, by one source, the Nebraska player of the year. He was also named to the second team on the All-State teams. The "eye of the beholder" seems to be especially fickle with Chandler.

Could be an interesting Shocker Madness this year. With the team we've got, a lot of people are going to be most interested in watching Chandler and Midtgaard. Both of them are going to be a mystery until then.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            Chandler was, by one source, the Nebraska player of the year. He was also named to the second team on the All-State teams. The "eye of the beholder" seems to be especially fickle with Chandler.

Could be an interesting Shocker Madness this year. With the team we've got, a lot of people are going to be most interested in watching Chandler and Midtgaard. Both of them are going to be a mystery until then.
            Have you seen the All-MVC teams? Lots of Evansville guys with gaudy scoring numbers get first team over objectively better all around players. Same holds true for a lot of all-state teams. It doesn't necessarily say a whole lot. Winning the MVP (and scoring 20 points) in the All-Star games says more because that is a context where the best players are going head to head.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I found a link to Omaha Central's stats. Chandler shot 67% from the field. 66% FT's. 44% from 3 (4/9). Averaged over 9 rebounds.

View the Omaha Central Basketball individual player's stats and career pages including points per game, fg %, rebounds per game, assists per game, steals per game, blocks per game, ft per game, 3pt fg percentage, points, assists, rebounds, steals and blocks.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                https://the-boneyard.com/threads/isa...andler.111516/

UConn fans wanted him and the OP is allegedly "in the know". Word is that he is a high major talent...hence WSU signee.
                There was a second post about him committing to us. Same OP as the first post posted this:

"This kid was a big who was sitting out there who can really play. I have talked to multiple college coaches who just raved about him. He will be a four year player who is effective all four years. Wichita st just finds guys."

Comment

Kunkel is now saying he's going to Sunrise?
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

He must be a stud - he committed 24 hours ago and ESPN still has him as a 4 star

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                      Then we must be getting another commit soon.

Comment

If he is going to Sunrise there must be an academic problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Windiwu View Post

Or we aren't looking for a center with our last scholarship.

Comment

Originally posted by Windiwu View Post

Or Kunkel is an idiot
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                              Or Kunkel is an idiot

We know the answer to that. But he still may be correct this instance.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                                We know the answer to that. But he still may be correct this instance.
                                I haven't seen a second source yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X