Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isaiah Poor Bear Chandler 6'9 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
    Kunkel is now saying he's going to Sunrise?
    Where do you see this? It's not on the KWCH web page.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
      Where do you see this? It's not on the KWCH web page.
      It was on his twitter with no link to a source.

Comment

Here

Comment

so verbal commitment only to wichita state?

Comment

Hmmm...
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
              so verbal commitment only to wichita state?
              Yes, whether he comes to Wichita State this coming fall or the following year he is a verbal commitment. The late signing period for this coming year ended on May 17th. So anyone agreeing to come to Wichita State after that date, which applies to Poor Bear, would be a verbal commitment and not locked up until they enroll in school this coming fall. If he decides to go to Sunrise for a year then he is a verbal but can be locked up in the early signing period for the Class of 2018 by signing an LOI during the early signing period in November of this year (November 8 - 15, 2017).

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                We know the answer to that. But he still may be correct this instance.
                Oh, I re-read my post and I should have been more clear that he could also be incorrect in this instance.

Comment

Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
                  Kunkel is now saying he's going to Sunrise?

If he is going to Sunrise there must be an academic problem?
                  Why must there be an academic problem? It might be an academic issue but could it not also simply be this is what the coaching staff believes is the best path for this young man's development as a basketball player? Or perhaps it's a bit of both. Unless that is stated to be the case than it is a speculation that may or may not be true.

Regardless of the reason, if he does decide to go to Sunrise then obviously 3G and the Shocks still have a scholarship to work with for next season.

Comment

I don't mind the Eric Hamilton plan. Play with the team over the summer, then choose Sunrise, a Redshirt or be ready to play.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

• So...............still gonna add another one...........or two

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                        I don't mind the Eric Hamilton plan. Play with the team over the summer, then choose Sunrise, a Redshirt or be ready to play.
                        Calling it the "Eric Hamilton Plan" would be poor marketing. Let's come up with a more positive moniker.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• The Marshall Plan

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                            I don't know....

Of course, I thought Tim Duncan would never make it in the NBA.
                            Well, Duncan's signature feature was his footwork.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                              Calling it the "Eric Hamilton Plan" would be poor marketing. Let's come up with a more positive moniker.
                              Ok, the Zack Brown plan.
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

• No, this is the Eric Hamilton plan.

Comment

Working...
                                X