Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isaiah Poor Bear Chandler 6'9 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
    I don't think they will play together, rather I think they will both play center.
    You might be right but AC and Cliff played at the same time a lot. I'm not sure who the center was of those 2. They were both beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
      You might be right but AC and Cliff played at the same time a lot. I'm not sure who the center was of those 2. They were both beast.
      Neither. They were both forwards and there were a couple of guys who played center. The game was much different in that day and age.

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
        There's lots of instances which one could point to in which two bigs played together. These two might, but HCGM has thus far preferred an agile 4 with some guard skills. That's not 100% true, but mostly true. Also, a switch to the American might change that.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Finished as the #3 player in Nebraska for the 2017 class. Measured with a 7-foot wingspan and weighed in at 277 pounds. http://www.omaha.com/neprepzone/recr...d69eccea1.html

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
            I don't think they will play together, rather I think they will both play center.
            You might be right, but some of the tournament teams run two bigs pretty regularly, which could be a pretty good matchup for these two guys together. I guess it depends a lot on what kind of agility Poor Bear is able to develop at Sunrise and under KR.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              Finished as the #3 player in Nebraska for the 2017 class. Measured with a 7-foot wingspan and weighed in at 277 pounds. http://www.omaha.com/neprepzone/recr...d69eccea1.html
              I would speculate that he will get down to about 250 before he starts putting weight back on in a strength and conditioning program.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                You might be right, but some of the tournament teams run two bigs pretty regularly, which could be a pretty good matchup for these two guys together. I guess it depends a lot on what kind of agility Poor Bear is able to develop at Sunrise and under KR.
                At best, Isaiah will mirror Shaq's pathway to success. He was very athletic and overweight in high school. Shaq is not imo a PF when defending on the perimeter unless the PF is a stand and shoot 3's PF like Willis from Kentucky. It will only happen in certain, specific, game planned circumstances. Shaq will not be a PF in the NBA because of this. Poor Bear will most likely be a very large 5 or Center at WSU who is a little taller and longer than Shaq.

Comment

• is chandler going to sunrise because of grades?

Comment

• We don't know, another.

We know he's going to Sunrise to work on his game and academics, but PaulS's article didn't say whether he'd be a non-qualifier who HAS to work on academics, or whether he'd be a qualifier who just will potentially benefit from doing so.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                      At best, Isaiah will mirror Shaq's pathway to success. He was very athletic and overweight in high school. Shaq is not imo a PF when defending on the perimeter unless the PF is a stand and shoot 3's PF like Willis from Kentucky. It will only happen in certain, specific, game planned circumstances. Shaq will not be a PF in the NBA because of this. Poor Bear will most likely be a very large 5 or Center at WSU who is a little taller and longer than Shaq.
                      Have we ever seen Shaq and Rauno on the court at the same time? I know it's not going to be an every day game plan for the Bears to play together, but I think it's also crazy to think it won't happen from time to time. And I for one am looking forward to it.
                      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Have we ever seen Shaq and Rauno on the court at the same time? I know it's not going to be an every day game plan for the Bears to play together, but I think it's also crazy to think it won't happen from time to time. And I for one am looking forward to it.
                        Shaq and Rauno played maybe 8 total minutes together over the past three years.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

I don't remember if Shaq played with Rauno or Darrel against Kentucky but he did guard Willis (UK) for a spell because of the type of player he was ( a catch and shoot 3 Pt. Shooter). Willis didn't have a midrange game or a strong full court game in transition. Shaq could guard him.

Comment

• Rauno has a played a little 4 (very little) and Willis has played some 4 (much more than Rauno), I can't remember Shaq playing anything but center.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              Rauno has a played a little 4 (very little) and Willis has played some 4 (much more than Rauno), I can't remember Shaq playing anything but center.

I agree, only center. Shaq and Nurger have been together more than 8 minutes, though.

Comment

• Shaq and Rauno played together for approximately 64 possessions this past season. Around 19 minutes total.
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X