Andrew Wiggins Class of 2013 to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by insaneykaney View Post
    I'm not going to read into it much. However, I had a little conversation @ Shocker Madness last night with Nick in the autograph line. I asked him if he was bringing his little brother here next year to which he just chuckled. I then sarcastically asked he wouldn't be going to Kentucky. He said no he's not going to Kentucky followed by verbatim

"Just you wait, he's going to surprise you all."

My guess: KU
    My wish: WSU of course
    Sounds like SWOMO to me.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Go Shocks -- bring him on! It's not the NBA would lose sight of him in Wichita, after all.

Besides, he couldn't dominate one of the Power Six leagues the way he could the Valley. Be the new Gordon Hayward, Andrew, and lead WSU to the championship game.

Comment

If we ended up with Andrew here, we would have the NCAA investigators knocking on our door faster than you can say, "Welcome to Wichita State, Andrew!"

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla View Post
          If we ended up with Andrew here, we would have the NCAA investigators knocking on our door faster than you can say, "Welcome to Wichita State, Andrew!"

Umm.....I can deal with that. They can start with me.

Comment

Nick is a good guy,be great if he could get andrew here for a visit or a game. Saying he would be the man here is an understatement lol

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
              Nick is a good guy,be great if he could get andrew here for a visit or a game. Saying he would be the man here is an understatement lol
              Yep @mumdaddy316:, kinda like sayin' this is a fine rump...

TGIF, TGIF, TGIF, TGIF, TGIF, TGIF, TGIF, TGIF, TGIF, TGIF, TGIF, TGIF, TGIF, TGIF, TGIF, TGIF, TGIF...
              Last edited by WstateU; October 27, 2012, 10:43 AM.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Was that off your facebook page?

Comment

Lol lol lol

Comment

I'm still trying to put together what 'he's going to surprise you all' would mean. If its just that he is going to choose a school other than Kentucky that is also another blue chip program, it's not much of a surprise right? :)

My supreme skills of logic tell me that he is either quitting basketball to join the chess team, or he's having all the blue chip programs recruit him only to choose a lowly mid major instead...

Comment

• :smile-new:
                      Last edited by SpanglerFan316; October 27, 2012, 02:51 PM.
                      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• I bet he goes to Florida St where his parents went

Comment

• If I had to make a guess, I'd say he ends up at one of those 1-year colleges.

Comment

• The surprise Nick Wiggins was talking about with his brother's signing. You will find out he will be at Mt. Oreod. Mark my word

Comment

• How the hell would we fit another big guy on our roster? We would seriously have to tell somebody to take a hike. On another note, I suspect Nick has told his brother the firepower we have at Wichita State and with his addition, we could be a legit Final Four possibility. Then again, last year some were predicting us to go to the Final Four.......:moody:

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Hopefully nick is saying nothing but good things, and we thought maurice evans was huge get.... well andrew wiggins would be gigantic!

Comment

Working...
                                X