No announcement yet.

Andrew Wiggins Class of 2013 to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As much talent as we have coming back, adding Andrew Wiggins could definitely make us a final 4 contender next year. For guys like this though, it's all about TV time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
      As much talent as we have coming back, adding Andrew Wiggins could definitely make us a final 4 contender next year. For guys like this though, it's all about TV time
      If he came here, I guarantee you there'd be plenty of TV time. Especially after our Final Four appearance this year.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
        No but lots of rumors it will soon be Kentucky.
        If he does, it will be even more interesting seeing who all leaves and who stays. Coming in (so far), 6 Top 100 players. A #1 at their position for C, PF, SG, and PG and a #3 at SF. A 7th signee, non-top 100, may be a walk-on (he's from KY), had offers from Indiana, Louisville, and Purdue. Leaving for sure are 2 seniors of little to medium importance. So that means another 4, maybe 5 if Wiggins picks UK, needs to go. Last year's class of 4 is surely not as highly touted now as they were at the beginning of the season, but sticking around isn't much of an option or available at all. Two should have no problem in the draft, one maybe, the 4th could use another season in college.

Trop, feel free to correct me on any of this, but it could be a little crowded at UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
          If he came here, I guarantee you there'd be plenty of TV time. Especially after our Final Four appearance this year.
          No doubt. There should be a made for TV game offered too for next season. It happened last time WSU went to the Sweet 16.

Comment

• Bobby Hurley was on the radio the other day and said Andrew Wiggins is the next Kobe/Lebron caliber of player.

I doubt he would worry about playing time at any school.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

• Did Bobby really say that on radio? Because if he did, I'm pretty certain that's an NCAA violation.

Comment

• I don't follow UK closely but do hear they have some who need more time before going into the draft. Wiggins doesn't need the ball next year to be a top draft choice. If he goes to UK, that's good because they will have plenty of others who love to have it.
                In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                  No doubt. There should be a made for TV game offered too for next season. It happened last time WSU went to the Sweet 16.
                  This might change in the next couple of weeks but a Shocker, Zags rematch would be in order.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

• Here is the recap of Andrew Wiggins senior year at Huntington Prep. Hoopmixtape Volume 2!Beat By Cypria. Check out his fan page here:http://facebook.com/Cypr...

Make sure you have a drool bucket nearby ... he's got some insane hops and some purdy moves

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Did Bobby really say that on radio? Because if he did, I'm pretty certain that's an NCAA violation.
                      I could be wrong but I think he can talk about any player if he is not recruiting him.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

• Consensus No. 1 overall recruit Andrew Wiggins has been named the Gatorade National Player of the Year , an award that not only honors success in basketball, but character and academic achievements as well...

Comment

• Wow that guys video is amazing
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Why would he want to come here and play against the freaking Valley? He would foul out in the first 5 minutes against UNI and their floppers.....
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• But he'd also have 20 before he did :D
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                                Why would he want to come here and play against the freaking Valley? He would foul out in the first 5 minutes against UNI and their floppers.....
                                If I had a chance to win a National Championship with my brother - I'd do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X