No announcement yet.

Andrew Wiggins Class of 2013 to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all know that stuff like that goes on all over, just this is getting a little more attention than I'm sure some programs would like. Regardless, why couldn't I have been the #1 recruit in the country? I'd have at least enjoyed the visits!

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
      We all know that stuff like that goes on all over, just this is getting a little more attention than I'm sure some programs would like. Regardless, why couldn't I have been the #1 recruit in the country? I'd have at least enjoyed the visits!
      This thread started with fun intentions has evolved into the gutter. We don't know that sexual favors as an expected part of a visit is widespread although some may run a program this way. I would be very disappointed if Marshall ran our program that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        Obviously no recruiting violation there.

But now a theory question: What if those t-shirts were wet? Recruiting violation then?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

But now a theory question: What if those t-shirts were wet? Recruiting violation then?
          In Wichita or Albuquerque it would be. However, it rains a lot in Florida so it would be OK. Just happenstance.
          Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 6, 2012, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Are you sure it isn't a violation. I know in football, the recruit's name cannot be put on a scoreboard in lights -- this is even better than that!
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
              Are you sure it isn't a violation. I know in football, the recruit's name cannot be put on a scoreboard in lights -- this is even better than that!
              Well I have no idea, but if there is a violation in there then NCAA rules have gone so par fast stupidity that they should have been part of the evolution scene in Idiocracy.

Comment

Well I have no idea, but if there is a violation in there then NCAA rules have gone so par fast stupidity that they should have been part of the evolution scene in Idiocracy.
                So if someone doesn't believe in evolution would they believe in creationism idiocracy?

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                  So if someone doesn't believe in evolution would they believe in creationism idiocracy?
                  Pogo if you ever saw this movie you would be too ashamed to admit it. That this movie got produced is a real testament to how stupid Hollywood thinks we have become. God help us if they are right.

Comment

• Costco!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Costco!
                      Oh no, not the good Doc.

Comment

Oh no, not the good Doc.
                        I know how this sounds, but I've never seen it and only had a friend describe the movie to me once. I remember only a few things. Something about using Gatoraid to water the crops and a plane that had crashed in the Costco that they just left there. 2 minutes in to his description of the movie, I knew it was too annoying to ever watch.

Comment

• Yahoo article on the visit:
                          The women of Florida State did everything they could Wednesday night to sell top recruit Andrew Wiggins on the school during his official visit. Unfortunately for the Seminoles, the basketball team didn't make as good an impression. Florida State was … Continue reading →

Comment

• Andrew again says he is wide open in his recruitment. He probably will not set anymore visits before spring.

In the fast lane

Comment

• According to the Recruitscoop, Wiggins' coach said Andrew will use official visits on UNC, Kansas and Kentucky after the season with another possible to Syracuse or Ohio State.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

• come to the shockers.. the land of gold and black

Comment

Working...
                                X