No announcement yet.

Andrew Wiggins Class of 2013 to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crazy highlights right,if a that is a big if we get andrew and the team becomes very successful then wat would be more of a worry, losing coach marshal or the players an team not meeting expectations of winning?

Comment

Before things get out of hand.....

Simma dow na.

Comment

Simma. Dont turn it off, just let it simma.

Comment

Can't use him. We're full on schollies for 2013 and don't need anybody at his position. Sorry, Andrew, you need to look somewhere else.

But, why do I have the idea that if he wants to come here, the staff will find a way to make it work?
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

because he is a five star number 1 in his class elite calibar of player!

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              Can't use him. We're full on schollies for 2013 and don't need anybody at his position. Sorry, Andrew, you need to look somewhere else.

But, why do I have the idea that if he wants to come here, the staff will find a way to make it work?
              Not so, Aargh. You're assuming Bush will become a scholarship player, in the fashion of Baker (as may indeed happen, and I personally won't mind if it does work out that way). But if Bush stays a walk-on, all the current commitments hold up, everyone who can do so stays, and Hawkins rejoins WSU after a year in prep school, they have four guys leaving this year and only three scholarships currently spoken for -- so, voila`! Welcome to Wichita, Andrew Wiggins!

No problem.

Comment

+1 watcher

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
                  well if he is as close to nick as he says then why not,be get exposure for wsu and put us on the map nationally as a team that can recruit major talent. I mean look at this!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRxaH...e_gdata_player
                  That's an impressive highlight video, especially when you consider that was only three games and against the nation's best players.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
                    crazy highlights right,if a that is a big if we get andrew and the team becomes very successful then wat would be more of a worry, losing coach marshal or the players an team not meeting expectations of winning?
                    Spelling and grammar police restraint is being severely tested.
                    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

sorry bout that alberto....got ahead of my self there doc

Comment

his new highlight vid..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNi4i...e_gdata_player

Comment

Andrew is enrolled in necessary classes to qualify for 2013. Many schools are not recruiting Andrew because they believe he will go to Kentucky or Florida State. North Carolina is pursuing but not as heavily as Kentucy and FSU.

Landing that first one can change everything:

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=katz_andy&id=8479352
                          Last edited by tropicalshox; October 8, 2012, 07:04 PM.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

If / When he comes to Wichita to see his brother play, lets hope he leaves with a very good impression.

Comment

Originally posted by KraRam View Post
                              When he comes to Wichita to play with his brother, lets hope he leaves with a very good impression.
                              Fixed it for ya
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Very interesting. My lofty, hopeful speculation is that he doesn't know if he will be able to classify for 2013. He is thinking if he can classify for 2013 he is for sure going to play it with Nick to help put big bro on the map as well. However, he is keeping it a secret because if the classifying doesn't work out, he will for sure go to UK or FSU and he doesn't want to spite anyone in the meantime if it isn't going to work out on the technical end?????

Time for some superstition...maybe I won't change my socks till we find out. :) Whatever I can do to help!

Comment

Working...
                                X