No announcement yet.

Andrew Wiggins Class of 2013 to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes! yes! yes! (in my daniel bryan voice)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRxaHP4f9d8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    Last edited by mumdaddy316; August 17, 2012, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Rut roh......

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Rut roh......
        Is there a meaning with that Doc?

Comment

Hiw fast would KU have the NCAA here is GG landed him? I'd like to have that problem :)

Comment

Nothing doc says has meaning, and everything doc says has meaning.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                Is there a meaning with that Doc?
                Always.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                  Hiw fast would KU have the NCAA here is GG landed him? I'd like to have that problem :)
                  I don't think we'd have that issue with Self. But I'd love to hear the whining from others.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

It would be mildly interesting if the tournament in KC were to announce a couple of other top 10 type teams, such as Duke, UCLA, Ohio State etc.

Comment

It would be mildly interesting if the tournament in KC were to announce a couple of other top 10 type teams, such as Duke, UCLA, Ohio State etc.
                      That would be awesome. I'd settle for any three of Duke, UCLA, Texas, Baylor, Mizzou, Kentucky, Louisville, UConn, Arizona, Memphis, Michigan State, Michigan, Ohio State, Colorado, New Mexico, UNLV, Gonzaga, St. Mary's, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Alabama, Vandy and Arkansas. Is getting 3 of them asking for too much?
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Nick and his family would be the ppl who know the answers to if andrew would even consider us and if he truly does reclassify is that in our favor

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
                          Nick and his family would be the ppl who know the answers to if andrew would even consider us and if he truly does reclassify is that in our favor
                          Could it hurt?

Comment

I didnt think about that one. Good catch Doc!

Comment

well if he is as close to nick as he says then why not,be get exposure for wsu and put us on the map nationally as a team that can recruit major talent. I mean look at this!?

Check out Andrew Wiggins absolutely dominating at arguably the most competitive tournament in the nation, the 2012 Nike Peach Jam. Wiggins and his AAU squad ...

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
                                well if he is as close to nick as he says then why not,be get exposure for wsu and put us on the map nationally as a team that can recruit major talent. I mean look at this!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRxaH...e_gdata_player
                                Notice he is wearing yellow shoes... or is it gold? :friendly_wink:

Comment

Working...
                                X