No announcement yet.

Andrew Wiggins Class of 2013 to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiggins is itching to get the recruiting process over with. He is considering Kentucky, Florida State which he will visit later in the week, North Carolina, Syracuse, Ohio State and Kansas.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com
    In the fast lane

Comment

• Now if this isn't an interesting tweet from a Florida State coed, I don't know what is.

Nosilla
      ‏@NosillaDraw

@22wiggins If my girls and I didn't convince you to come to FSU last night I don't know what would! #wiggins #FSU

Comment

• What in the world

Comment

• oh to be #1 must be sweet, lol

Comment

• Now that's recruiting!
            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Who's the head of Compliance with the NCAA?
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Man the things people will do......that is crazy,but in today's anything to win society im not surprised.....smh. (that could be a recruiting violation though.....lol).

Comment

• Florida St. puts up 15 first half points in front of Andrew. Down by 20 to Florida.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    Now if this isn't an interesting tweet from a Florida State coed, I don't know what is.

Nosilla
                    ‏@NosillaDraw

@22wiggins If my girls and I didn't convince you to come to FSU last night I don't know what would! #wiggins #FSU
                    If Andrew wiggins will come to wichita state, I might match whatever those ladies did.

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                      Florida St. puts up 15 first half points in front of Andrew. Down by 20 to Florida.
                      Looks like the entire FS team must have participated in last nights extra circular activities.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I was thinking that tweet meant what I'm guessing several of you thought it meant. But it appears I was mistaken, as I think the picture I'm linking below is what she was referring to.

Comment

• More commentary and pics:

Sometimes you have to wade into the dark, terrifying waters that are college recruiting. This is perhaps one of those times ...

Comment

• Are we sure he was visiting Florida State or was it Longwood?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                              Now if this isn't an interesting tweet from a Florida State coed, I don't know what is.

Nosilla
                              ‏@NosillaDraw

Now that's what I call a Spirit squad. Carefull girls loose lips.......nevermind.

Comment

• It's no secret that Andrew is a scoring machine.

Comment

Working...
                                X