Won't be wsu so who cares
      prolly won't be tuesday, either

Comment

• Originally posted by PlaneShocker View Post
        Won't be wsu so who cares
        It'll be OK, KB.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
          Dude....just pick where the hotter chicks are....seriously.
          I've been saying this for months!

FSU wins that battle easily, though. Granted having FAMU across the street really helps. Both of those schools I believe have 55-60% female enrollment.
          Originally posted by BleacherReport
          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks771 View Post
            Money talks and we don't play that game.
            Please don't play the game where you just blame money for any player we don't get. Remember when that game worked against us in the 80s?

Eventually with success we will start getting these types of players -- and when that happens we won't want people saying this about us, either.

This is the claim of a fan of a loser team. We don't need this attitude.

Andrew Wiggins likely won't come to WSU. It doesn't mean we were never in the running, and it doesn't mean he's getting paid by anyone. Have some class as fans or don't say a word when others are classless to us, because these same accusations are already being made about WSU and will continue to be made in the coming years of success. These claims always follow anyone that's successful.

There's no reason to believe Wiggins is anything but a classy kid who doesn't know where he wants to go until proven otherwise. I don't get how some people here are clueless to this hypocrisy of judging people and programs by rumors without proof.
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• I was hoping to be SHOCKED.....but anyways...
              FINAL FOURS:
              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
              Number of Times Ranked: 157
              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
              #3 - Dec. 2017
              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
              #2 ~ March 2014
              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Unfortunately, I fear that Andrew will sign with a team east of the turnpike.

I blame PlaneShocker.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I think it's low quality of cheese sauce on the nachos. Fix that and we'll get all the 5 stars we want.

Comment

• 50-50 chance he'll be getting paid regardless of who he announces for.

Comment

• Andrew may not be getting paid, but we may find out somebody was getting paid a year or 2 after he leaves the program. This stuff always seems to shake out after the fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by GarH View Post
                        I think it's low quality of cheese sauce on the nachos. Fix that and we'll get all the 5 stars we want.
                        I would think that the fact that kraut is not available for the hot dogs is a reason I would think twice about signing if I were a 5 star. Where is the thread that we addressed our grievances about the snacks/foods at CKA?

Comment

• 5-stars eat hot dogs with kraut? How many 5-stars come out of Milwaukee?

Comment

• I predict that Andrew wiggins will not sign with any school and he will be here on schedule with all the rest of our players.

I think hcgm told him if he really wants to have some fun, just don't say a word and let all of the entitled programs have a cow together about where they think he is going to sign.

You don't have to sign a letter of intent or announce a decision before the deadline if you already have a spot set up and you dont feel like it...Especially if you are Andrew wiggins.

Just keeping the dream alive :)

Comment

• If Andrew doesn't choose WSU, I'll be somewhat disappointed. The reason: He doesn't think that, even with him on the team, WSU can win the National Championship. WSU may reach the Final Four again next year without him. I think he should consider that.
                              Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• its between KU, UK, Florida State and North Carolina...period GOSHOX!!

Comment

Working...
                                X