No announcement yet.

Andrew Wiggins Class of 2013 to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From this article it appears Wiggins plans Spring visits to North Carolina, Kentucky and KU.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

With one taken to FSU, he would have another available.
    In the fast lane

Comment

• KU makes it easy on his family to see both kids playing. KU is getting a massive advantage due to HC3GM's hard work. I hope he goes to WSU or Kentucky.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• You mean he hasn't committed to us yet? I suppose he wants to use up his visits and break the hearts of FSU, KU, UK and UNC fans/coaches.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
          You mean he hasn't committed to us yet? I suppose he wants to use up his visits and break the hearts of FSU, KU, UK and UNC fans/coaches.
          I hope you are right :)

Comment

• Perhaps a nice NCAA run by WSU could make his decision easier. Signing period isn't until after the Final 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
              Perhaps a nice NCAA run by WSU could make his decision easier. Signing period isn't until after the Final 4.
              Big Bro has no doubt informed Lil Bro that if he comes to WSU he better be into busting his buns, playing D with his hair on fire and rebounding like the ball was represented his last meal. Nick will leave WSU a much, much better player than when he arrived. Question is does Lil Bro really feel like he needs to work that hard for his one year in college.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                Big Bro has no doubt informed Lil Bro that if he comes to WSU he better be into busting his buns, playing D with his hair on fire and rebounding like the ball was represented his last meal. Nick will leave WSU a much, much better player than when he arrived. Question is does Lil Bro really feel like he needs to work that hard for his one year in college.
                I doubt it but who knows?

Comment

• You have to work hard all the time to be successful in the NBA. It doesn't matter who you are, you have to keep trying to improve.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                    You have to work hard all the time to be successful in the NBA. It doesn't matter who you are, you have to keep trying to improve.
                    I think that is probalby true especially now that the NBA has gone global and the player pool has expanded. Now exactly what the player might want to work on and what the Coaching stafff want them to work on is another question. And then you always have exceptions to the general rule such as Allen Iverson. Of course, when it your job and you don't have any other obligations working on your game and physical fitness is a little different. I imagine most NBA players do the bulk of their work in the off-season. After all how much work can you do when your playing an 82-game schedule or whatever they play these days.

Comment

• After watching Early last night, is there room for both of them on this team? I would like to see it, but wonder if that would be a big problem.

Comment

After watching Early last night, is there room for both of them on this team? I would like to see it, but wonder if that would be a big problem.
                        Only if being a legitimate Elite 8 team is a big problem.

But it's not a problem we'll have to worry about, unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Because Early is going pro to make room for Andrew?... :D
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I really wish you were wrong here, but I highly doubt you are.

Comment

I really wish you were wrong here, but I highly doubt you are.
                              Hmmmmmmm. He may very well be right eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                                From this article it appears Wiggins plans Spring visits to North Carolina, Kentucky and KU.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

With one taken to FSU, he would have another available.
                                Hey, no problem -- never a bad idea to get the last visit.

Comment

Working...
                                X