Andrew Wiggins Class of 2013 to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
    It's the assumption that someone said he doesn't play defense when no one did.
    You gotta love a guy with reading comprehension.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• When is that visit to FSU @tropicalshox: ?

Comment

• It already happened.
        In the fast lane

Comment

• Does anyone else find it awesome that a handful of schools he is considering aren't necessarily doing that well?

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
            Does anyone else find it awesome that a handful of schools he is considering aren't necessarily doing that well?
            Unfortunately thoae schools all get more media attention than WSU.

Comment

• My money's on KU. They need him big time, he could have a huge impact there.

Comment

• If you watch Perry Ellis much, he is not having any fun at KU.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  If you watch Perry Ellis much, he is not having any fun at KU.
                  I've noticed that too. Not getting much time, Self is a jerk when he is losing, and the KU fans arent sold on this burger boy
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Maybe Perry will pay his own way here during his transfer year, then take a skollie in 14..............

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      If you watch Perry Ellis much, he is not having any fun at KU.
                      You haven't watched Perry very much then. That's the way he always looks. He's not going anywhere and will be a very, very good player at KU. Just not a 1 and done.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        You haven't watched Perry very much then. That's the way he always looks. He's not going anywhere and will be a very, very good player at KU. Just not a 1 and done.
                        I would tend to agree with the good Doctor. Perry will be a very good player no matter where he is. He is just a freshman and a great upside. It would be nice if his BACKSIDE was here so we could benefit from his upside.

Comment

• Perry will stay at his dream school KU IMO. If he was ever to leave, he would go to Tulsa IMO.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Perry Ellis will get his chance next year. KU loses 4-5 starters next year and he will need to step up.
                            His best years will be his Jr and Sr years. Not sure who KU has coming in next year but they will be young and inexperienced.
                            How he handles next year will say a lot about him.
                            "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
                            which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

• He's had his chances this year and hasn't even been able to establish himself over Traylor. Next year, Traylor will be back and if Ellis doesn't improve he may be back where he is now.

Comment

• Andrew's last 3 visits announced. Anyone know who they are?

Comment

Working...
                                X