Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum View Post
    Interesting perspective.
    You'll have to forgive us.. our perspective was built on the two times we faced you guys. One game was a laugher and the other a fair challenge. In our series your 4/5 combo appeared slightly more than meh. But I'm sure it was enough to scare the hell outta Evansville!!!!1111

T

...:cool:

Comment

• I would love to see EO start the Creighton game by taking, and making, a three pointer. :D
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• I don't ever want to see EO take a three pointer as long as he is wearing black and gold! In fact, I don't want him to touch the ball outside of the paint unless he's blocking a shot!
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by SpanglerFan316 View Post
          I would love to see EO start the Creighton game by taking, and making, a three pointer. :D
          Me too.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpanglerFan316 View Post
            I would love to see EO start the Creighton game by taking, and making, a three pointer. :D
            And I would love to be named in Charles Koch's will, which is equally as likely.

Comment

• If Marshall ever gives EO a green light on a 3-ball, please check Gregg for signs of the obvious concussion.

Unless of course, he manages to knock one down on the jump ball.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Well, Aargh, that's one reason to put him in the starting lineup...

Comment

• Prayers for Confession, the Act of Contrition. The Sacrament of Reconciliation should be prayerfully made with the spirit of humility and repentance.

I confess that I just wanted to bump the EO thread. I confess that I want the EO thread to be on the front page of SN ten years from now. Please forgive me.

:D
                  Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• It took me longer than most, but I'm now an Orukpe convert. I can't wait to see him 20 minutes a game, average a double-double, block 5 shots and completely shut down the lane for our opponents. I'm a little slow sometimes about these things, but how can one ignore his thread which is approaching 137 pages. Is it safe to give him the career all-time record for thread pages...it might even be an NCAA record. I'm sure the NBA scouts are all aware of this little factoid. He might be a lottery pick now. Now that I'm on board, it came to me whether HCGM is aware of these playing status decisions. I mean, how depressing would it be for such important decisions to be assumed and Marshall not get the memo. Talk about crow consumption.

Lets play ball!!!

:-)

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                      It took me longer than most, but I'm now an Orukpe convert. I can't wait to see him 20 minutes a game, average a double-double, block 5 shots and completely shut down the lane for our opponents. I'm a little slow sometimes about these things, but how can one ignore his thread which is approaching 137 pages. Is it safe to give him the career all-time record for thread pages...it might even be an NCAA record. I'm sure the NBA scouts are all aware of this little factoid. He might be a lottery pick now. Now that I'm on board, it came to me whether HCGM is aware of these playing status decisions. I mean, how depressing would it be for such important decisions to be assumed and Marshall not get the memo. Talk about crow consumption.

Lets play ball!!!

:-)
                      I'm happy to be in the group of Shocker fans who are just having fun with this thread by now, in spite of the fact that Orukpe may never be a significant contributor to Shocker basketball. It seems so much less stressful to enjoy something unusual, go with the flow, and have some fun, than to feel compelled to constantly complain. That must be a sad life, indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        I'm happy to be in the group of Shocker fans who are just having fun with this thread by now, in spite of the fact that Orukpe may never be a significant contributor to Shocker basketball. It seems so much less stressful to enjoy something unusual, go with the flow, and have some fun, than to feel compelled to constantly complain. That must be a sad life, indeed.
                        Not sure if ur giving me credit for having fun with the thread, which by the way I am, or putting me in the sad life group...every since I turned 50 I am challenged with reading between the lines...sorry about that.

Comment

• Even if orukpe becomes a math teacher, I will still post about him on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                            Even if orukpe becomes a math teacher, I will still post about him on here.
                            So you're saying that he has his "Xs & Os" down perfectly? :rapture:

Comment

• When it comes down to X's and O's, Orukpe might be well-advised to avoid tic-tac-toe. X's and O's doesn't appear to be one of his strengths.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                                Even if orukpe becomes a math teacher, I will still post about him on here.
                                Mathmatically speaking, EO will have opportunities to pad his bank account, post WSU, in basketball (somewhere other than the NBA). If we are still posting about him after he leaves it means WSU basketball has hit Salukie-ville status.

Comment

Working...
                                X