Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Does anybody know anything? My productivity level is catastrophically low right now.

Comment

• Once he gets his student visa, there shouldn't be any more problems.

From an article posted in the Eagle on Sunday, May 4 (WSU continues Orukpe watch):

Should Orukpe receive his student visa, "He's on his way," Marshall said. "We've got to keep our fingers crossed."

Comment

• There is always the NCAA clearinghouse. But I suppose it's possible that step has already been started or completed.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
            There is always the NCAA clearinghouse. But I suppose it's possible that step has already been started or completed.
            Let's hope... not sure I can handle another 35 pages of speculation.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• let's all keep our fingers crossed that today is the day.

Comment

• I can't help but feel :yahoo: after what the good Doc said. With his first post about emoticons all I could think about was either :yahoo: or
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he is a very good student (mentioned somewhere in this 35 pages) and that getting him here was the big hurdle. Now they can work easier with the NCAA clearinghouse, but I imagine some, if not all, of the work was done over the past year while he was in Nigeria.

Comment

• Here comes page 36
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234
                      Here comes page 36

Comment

• I hope that the good Dr. isn't getting our hopes up.

Comment

• You want it? You got it.

I've heard he is a very good student so I'm not concerned with the Clearinghouse
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• I'd have to say if it took governmental assistance to finally get this done, it couldn't have been more up the alley of our new AD!

:good:

Comment

• Sextons contacts definitely don't hurt. But I'm sure those were being used all along and it has no effect on the recent proceedings.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• But I'm sure those were being used all along
                                Agreed, but I'm not sure the amount of pressure on them was as great prior as it has been lately.....

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Working...
                                X