No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is some of the best news we've had in Shockerland in a very, very long time. Probably since Garrett signed and Coach Marshall joined us.

:goshocks:

Comment

• Page 37 and counting
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• He still has to show up.

But this is great news and a step in the right direction!

Comment

• I can't wait to see a high low post offensive set with GS and EO. Similar to Wilson and Miller.
          "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
          which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

• 5 days tops. Ehimen steps off the plane in Wichita.

I think we should all be at the airport though. For one, to show support, and 2 to see that he is NOT 10 foot tall, and that lightning bolts do not fly out his arse.

Lets remember, above all else, that he is a kid coming to a new country and experiencing a crowd and pressure that is far beyond what any of us can imagine.

Lets not set our expectations unrealistically (Gal), and make him a failure before he gets here.

ITS A DAMN GOOD DAY TO BE A SHOCKER!!

And tomorrow will be even better!

Comment

• I second that Downtown!

Comment

• Perseverance pays.

"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins...not through strength but through persistance."

:good: :goshocks: :clap:

Next thing to practice is patience and keep our expecations reasonable.

Nevertheless, great news for the Shocks.

Comment

• My only expectation is rebounding and defense in the 5 spot. Paul Miller gave us that and it seperated us form the rest of the Valley his senior year.
                  Hopefully our Dobo will help span the language barrier and speed up the basketball learning process.
                  "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
                  which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

• :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

We all feel great but can you imagine how Orupke must feel? Congratulations Ehimen, the United States welcomes you. Of course there are 9 towns in America that aren't that thrilled.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
                      :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

We all feel great but can you imagine how Orupke must feel? Congratulations Ehimen, the United States welcomes you. Of course there are 9 towns in America that aren't that thrilled.
                      can you imagine how Coach marshall is feeling right now

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerKhan
                        My only expectation is rebounding and defense in the 5 spot. Paul Miller gave us that and it seperated us form the rest of the Valley his senior year.
                        Hopefully our Dobo will help span the language barrier and speed up the basketball learning process.
                        I love the avatar
                        :good:

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox

Too bad ValleyTalk's down. I'd like to see what some of their reactions are.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
                            Originally posted by tropicalshox

Too bad ValleyTalk's down. I'd like to see what some of their reactions are.
                            I thought the same thing!
                            They better be shaken in their boots

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                              to see that he is NOT 10 foot tall, and that lightning bolts do not fly out his arse.
                              And what are your sources... :whistle:
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234
                                Originally posted by tropicalshox

can you imagine how Coach marshall is feeling right now

Yeah, HCGM is probably wondering if he can teach this 7'er to play college basketball. He's too light to be affective, so he'll need to put some weight on him. He'll have to learn a new game, as USA colleges don't necessarily play the same game they do in Nigeria (remember Gal could not change his game). He may also be wondering if the first year will be a redshirt year to accomplish the above.......yeah, there's probably more going through his mind now than before he heard the news. There's a lot of work that needs to get done (and done right), before we can truly experience a benefit from EO.

Comment

Working...
                                X