X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by t7017s
    Originally posted by HockeyShock
    Originally posted by WuDrWu
    I'm waiting to be flogged by 'law, kc, 'Fever...etc.....
    Who have been strangely absent for the last few pages. Maybe they don't like us anymore. :lol:

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:
    No they have just been busy bitching and whining in the baseball forum.
    Silly me. Our baseball team is doing awesome. I should be overjoyed over there.

My bad.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Shockers await word on recruit:

"If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

• Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

• So Eo's fate is in the hands of the US embassy. That should make me feel better but I am not sure it does.
          "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
          which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

• Should things go badly today, Gross said WSU will continue to work with Orukpe.

"Then we go to alternatives," Gross said. "He's prepared for Plan B. But all of our focus and all our energy and optimism are for him being granted his student visa."
            Trying to decypher this part???

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu
              Should things go badly today, Gross said WSU will continue to work with Orukpe.

"Then we go to alternatives," Gross said. "He's prepared for Plan B. But all of our focus and all our energy and optimism are for him being granted his student visa."
              Trying to decypher this part???
              Yeah, I'm wondering the alternatives are.

Comment

• I am just ready for resolution, one way or another. Love to have EO, but I am going to be PO'd if the word we get back is,"interview went really well, we hope to hear something real soon as to their decision."

Comment

• Sounds like even if he doesn't get his student visa today (please not), the coaching staff is not giving up on him. Hope we never have to know what Plan B is. The first time I heard about "Plan B", I assumed it meant giving up on Orukpe and sigining someone else. The way the article read, Plan B is for Orukpe himself. Nice to know we have some alternatives, just hope we don't have to use them.

Comment

• Plan B includes commandos and stealth.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                      Plan B includes commandos and stealth.
                      Plus Yellow Submarine.

Comment

• Originally posted by emmitt
                        I am just ready for resolution, one way or another. Love to have EO, but I am going to be PO'd if the word we get back is,"interview went really well, we hope to hear something real soon as to their decision."
                        I'd say the chance of your being PO'd is between 100% and 100%.
                        I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

• Don't worry.

Rep. Todd Tiahrt----->White House----->Department of State----->U.S. Embassy, Abuja, Nigeria----->Wichita, Kansas

Comment

• This is killing me......
                            I need to get good news now so
                            I can get back to working!

Comment

• Time to use plan 9 from outer space!

Thats right plan 9!
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
                                Originally posted by SubGod22
                                Plan B includes commandos and stealth.
                                Plus Yellow Submarine.
                                I can't believe I missed that one
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X