Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerKhan
    Hopefully our Dobo will help span the language barrier and speed up the basketball learning process.
    There shouldn't be much of a language barrier. English is the official language in Nigeria is it not? Wasn't it under British rule for quite a while? We should expect about what Gal went through with terminology, but maybe not as bad since English isn't the first language of Israel.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• heh heh.......

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

There is going to a fire ignited in Koch Arena, the likes of which many of you have not seen in a long long time, if ever.

With defference to our former leader.....it IS a great day!

But again, let's not get the expectations out of whack.

Personally, I don't expect us to surpass 14 postseason wins for at least 2 seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu

Personally, I don't expect us to surpass 14 postseason wins for at least 2 seasons.

:D
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Shocker Madness is gonna be great this year, can you imagine the ovation for Ehimen
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
            Too bad ValleyTalk's down. I'd like to see what some of their reactions are.
            Maybe they're panicking and don't want to put up with us.

Maybe they're scared the EO will block a shot and it will break the server.

Maybe they're trying to protect Valleytalk from the lightning bolts that fly out of his butt?

Just theories here...
            Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
            Students > Alumni
            If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
            The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
                heh heh.......

There is going to a fire ignited in Koch Arena, the likes of which many of you have not seen in a long long time, if ever.

With defference to our former leader.....it IS a great day!

But again, let's not get the expectations out of whack.

I totally agree. While this is exciting news, we don't want to turn it into another Gal.

The real excitement should begin in the fall of 2009. Our youth will have a year under their belts and we should have some decent experience. Next year will have a lot of youthful hiccups, but still it'll be fun to watch the potential.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Thanks 1234...Laetitia Casta is one smokin mama.
                  "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
                  which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerKhan
                    Thanks 1234...Laetitia Casta is one smokin mama.
                    yea she does,
                    she looks very good in red :D
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Hopefully the youth can lean on Ramon and Hawk and the two JUCO guards this season. I expect those four to do a lot this year. After that......WATCH OUT!!!
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I had to do it again, I just keep getting more and more excited!!! Wow.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

• If I weren't at work right now I'd be running in circles making all kinds of joyful sounds.....But I kinda need this job at the moment so I'm holding it in :yahoo:
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• I go somewhere for 2 hours and there are 3 more pages on this? Holy Crap Batman!

Even if the beginning of the year goes poorly (I really hope not), the MVC and after part of the season is where things will all come together. If this kid can run the floor, which I'm guessing he can run, then can you imagine the fast break Alley Oop opportunities that WSU could have.

Kennedy is gonna be quite a busy person during some games I hope.

Comment

• :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters:

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                                If I weren't at work right now I'd be running in circles making all kinds of joyful sounds.....But I kinda need this job at the moment so I'm holding it in :yahoo:
                                And yet you are on shockernet at work...I love it!

Comment

Working...
                                X