No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I predict this thread might get to 200 pages by this time next year. Would that be a record?

Comment

• No. It would be a DVD. :victorious:
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• Blu-Ray.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
          For a while tonight, I was speaking for Ehimen when I would say, "Get that **** outta here."

But then, as if he was saying the same thing, he pointed downcourt after swatting one shot in particular violent fashion.
          He looked like he had a little "tude" after that swat alright. Good to see him get some extended playing time. Another favorite EO moment yesterday was the drake player found himself between EO and CH tried to take the shot but was literally sandwiched with EO getting the foul of course. I told my wife now thats how you make a bulldog sandwich. EO just alters so much in the paint when he is in I would love to see him continue to get extended playing time in St Louis.

Comment

• WICHITA, Kan. -- Wichita State center Ehimen Orukpe was named Missouri Valley Conference Scholar-Athlete honorable mention, the league announed today.

boom

Comment

• Congrats EO !!!

Comment

• In Math none the less Good Jon EO!
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Any NCAA DI basketball player that can make the All-Scholar team is a winner in my book, but so many times the team is made up of education, history, and general studies majors. Math is a serious major. I believe Hatch was All-Scholars team in Biochemistry or something...and if you go way back, Bret Wise was a 4.0 in Aerospace Engineering.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Are you sure that was Bret's major? Didn't he go on to be an Optometrist.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                      Are you sure that was Bret's major? Didn't he go on to be an Optometrist.
                      Yes, he is an optometrist.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        Are you sure that was Bret's major? Didn't he go on to be an Optometrist.
                        I was thinking that too while I posted it...I know someone around that time was literally a "rocket scientist." Was it Kampman (don't think so) or Kyle Wilson? I don't remember, but the point remains that we have some smart dudes on the basketball team.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Those guys on that team were good students. EO should be commended. I wonder how many D1 athletes from high programs, in any sport, major in math?

Comment

• Cameron Ledford was pre-med IIRC.

Comment

• Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
                              Yes, he is an optometrist.

When I pass, I've always wanted to come back as Bret Wise. Dude's got the world by the tail.

Comment

• Just wanted to bump him off of page 7. I'm excited to see how much he progresses before the start of next year. I think a number of people are going to be surprised.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X