No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I won't be surprised if this hits 300 before he graduates.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Why can't every player have their own thread? After they are signed or start playing for the Shockers, the thread can be started & continued throughout their Shocker career. If they have a good or bad game, you can comment on that particular player's thread. Then if you wanted to see how they played their freshman or sophomore year, you can go back & look to see what Shockernet thought of him at that time. Just throwing this out there.

Comment

• Because EO is an enigma
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
          Wrong discipline.

Physiology will explain.
          It took three strides for him to run from half court to the free throw line. I would like to know his stride length at a full run.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerGorilla View Post
            Why can't every player have their own thread? After they are signed or start playing for the Shockers, the thread can be started & continued throughout their Shocker career. If they have a good or bad game, you can comment on that particular player's thread. Then if you wanted to see how they played their freshman or sophomore year, you can go back & look to see what Shockernet thought of him at that time. Just throwing this out there.
            I don't think that is a bad idea. But some players probably wouldn't like reading what Shockernet posters would say about them. At least now, when a player has a bad game, the negative comments are dispersed among other comments in game threads. Not so easy to notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
              It took three strides for him to run from half court to the free throw line. I would like to know his stride length at a full run.
              Remember when the T Rex was chasing down the Jeep in Jurasic Park? About that long.

Of course, if the T Rex had EO's arms Jeff Goldblum would have been toast.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerGorilla View Post
                Why can't every player have their own thread? After they are signed or start playing for the Shockers, the thread can be started & continued throughout their Shocker career. If they have a good or bad game, you can comment on that particular player's thread. Then if you wanted to see how they played their freshman or sophomore year, you can go back & look to see what Shockernet thought of him at that time. Just throwing this out there.

It takes someone to start the threads and see what happens.
                In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                  It takes someone to start the threads and see what happens.
                  This
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Page 17 was where I found this famous thread. Stutz goes out with an injury. Thank goodness he is alright. As Rags just said on the radio tube--"when one of us steps out, another one of us will step right in." Preach it Rags because we, the Shocker Nation Choir" hear you loud and clear. In walks EO with his 4 points, 6 bounds, and count them--4 blocks with authority baybay!!!. The Announcer on ESPN 3 made mention of how EO could be a special Center in this MVC next Season.

Comment

• Ehimen stepped up big. He will only continue to improve and will be a factor next season
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        Ehimen stepped up big. He will only continue to improve and will be a factor next season
                        That is true and we know he works at improving his game very seriously!!!!!!! Great things happen to such folk as we witnessed today with our Fab 5 Seniors.

Comment

• Fox Sports guy said Orukpe went from just a player on the roster to a key part of the scouting report
                          That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

• For a while tonight, I was speaking for Ehimen when I would say, "Get that **** outta here."

But then, as if he was saying the same thing, he pointed downcourt after swatting one shot in particular violent fashion.
                            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• I've been telling my shocker buddies around town that for us to have a deep run in the NCAA's orukpe will have to play more than he is. Lets hope it continues
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• I think both EO and White have played well when called on to play extended minutes.
                                Last edited by Zardoz; February 25, 2012, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X