No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The kid is an aggressive, aggresive rebounder. He should get 6-8 points just on put backs.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash
      The kid is an aggressive, aggresive rebounder. He should get 6-8 points just on put backs.
      If he plays 20 minutes a game, I'll +1 this. Either way, he's a huge, intimidating body that gets up and down the court, jumps, alters shots, and rebounds.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• If he plays 20 mpg, I wouldn't be surprised.. I would be flabbergasted.

Comment

• EO has had a solid off season and is better.

That is all.

Comment

• That is good, because he needs to be.

Comment

• I'll be very happy if he play 10-15 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zardoz
                I'll be very happy if he play 10-15 minutes.
                I believe there will be more people who will be "surprised and happy" if he plays 15 minutes per game, but then again may have to play if you-know-who can't stay on the floor.

Comment

• practice

He has done much better in practice.

I have seen it.

Comment

• I know Marshall has said Ehimen benefited alot from the Brazil trip
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• This season he is to known as The 'O' Man (The Omen). He will send a message to all he plays.

Comment

• With the new board, this thread needs to be moved to the front page.

I expect Orukpe will be among the league leaders (in per minute stats) in rebounds, blocks, fouls, and turnovers, but that will still be good enough for him to get double digit minutes. Word is that he's not going to appear as hopelessly lost this year. Even when he had no observable clue last year, he totally altered what opposing teams did in the paint.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I agree completely Aargh.

Go Shocks!!!!
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• I expect him to average at least 15 minutes a game this season. He's going to have an impact on the defensive side of things and block/alter a lot of shots.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I saw a video of the first practice on another thread. If you go to the 1:10 mark and watch the opposite end of the court you can see (who I think is) EO posting up on GS, catching the ball and putting it in the basket. That is a HUGE improvement.

Comment

• Hey Mo...do you remember the thread with the practice video? Did some searching without much luck.
                                "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
                                which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Working...
                                X