No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That dude is ripped. My question is how tall is the "short" guy in the picture? 6'10"?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla
      Just curious, is this the longest thread in SNHistory?
      Yes, and over 100k views!

--'85.
      Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• TRCC Raiders to lose six scholarships

Comment

• There is nothing good that can come of this. I hope to hell that EO is immune. Not good at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockball
            There is nothing good that can come of this. I hope to hell that EO is immune. Not good at all.
            SB, I think we all echo your concerns; however there's no reason to get all worked up about this story. I know it's difficult to believe, but Juco ball rivals the BCS when it comes to questionable recruiting tactics and cheating. Student athletes frequently transfer in and out looking for the best deal. I'm confident everything is on the 'up and up' concerning WSU and our recruitment of EO... I refuse to believe that we will ever be early 80's stupid for the remainder of my lifetime. EO is yet to play a game at TRCC and it's likely that the violations involve other players currently on their roster. Of course I could be all wet. Until I hear differently, I will keep the faith.

:good: :good:

"The violations were between 2005 and 2008, the letter states."
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU
              Originally posted by shockball
              There is nothing good that can come of this. I hope to hell that EO is immune. Not good at all.
              SB, I think we all echo your concerns; however there's no reason to get all worked up about this story. I know it's difficult to believe, but Juco ball rivals the BCS when it comes to questionable recruiting tactics and cheating. Student athletes frequently transfer in and out looking for the best deal. I'm confident everything is on the 'up and up' concerning WSU and our recruitment of EO... I refuse to believe that we will ever be early 80's stupid for the remainder of my lifetime. EO is yet to play a game at TRCC and it's likely that the violations involve other players currently on their roster. Of course I could be all wet. Until I hear differently, I will keep the faith.

:good: :good:

"The violations were between 2005 and 2008, the letter states."

"Here Here!" :good:
              SFL is back!

Comment

• TRCC

At this point, considering that the alleged violations ran from "2005-2008," there's absolutely no reason for concern.

If they're talking about academic years, it's entirely possible that the last year of alleged violations was 2007-8, in which case Orukpe's entering class (the 2008-9 academic year) isn't even involved. Still, this is Shockernet, and this in particular is the Mother of all Threads, which means that paranoia runs deep.

Comment

• Is this a good place for an I'm not worried?...
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                    Is this a good place for an I'm not worried?...
                    Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maggie
                      Originally posted by SubGod22
                      Is this a good place for an I'm not worried?...
                      Yes.
                      I'm not worried :D
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Yep

Nor am I, Sub.

Comment

• I sure hope that EO is enamored with the new logo.
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• I'm enamored with the new EO
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Sure!

Originally posted by im4wsu
                              I sure hope that EO is enamored with the new logo.
                              I'm not crazy about it myself, although I understand why they did it -- but I think it has kind of a Nigerian look, don't you?

Comment

• For those of you that are not worried, keep in mind that is where we recruited Mantas Griskenas a couple of years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X