Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Your punishment will be to arrive at the next game two hours early and sitting low in the student section. You will be adorned with a full Crimson and Blue complement. At the end of the game you will perform a solo act singing "Rock Chalk... Jayhawk...
    I was thinking along the same lines! :D

Comment

• And a kick in the grapes (and that is very painful)

:wsu_posters:

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum
        I've been following this case as a matter of personal curiousity because I do a lot of work with the Department of Homeland Security. Does anybody know his VISA status?
        Oh ####......a Creighton fan and a bureaucrat too.......

We're in big trouble with EO.

Comment

• FWIW, from what I heard tonight, no real change in status. I hope I and my source are wrong...
          Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

• It appears that a few posters use a Ouija (Weegie) board as their source.
            :good:
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum
              I've been following this case as a matter of personal curiousity because I do a lot of work with the Department of Homeland Security. Does anybody know his VISA status?
              I thought I heard somebody from WSU say something to the effect that once he passed his test, then they could put in the rest of his paperwork. Which means he might be here by August of 2008.

Comment

• rumor has it...from an inside source....that EO will be here within a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by melcong4
                  rumor has it...from an inside source....that EO will be here within a week.
                  i hope your right, its some good news i like to here, because right now i am pretty depressed about the game
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• I hope he can play guard..........

Comment

• yep, I am depressed too.

too bad - - if just one of those three's would of gone in.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
                        I hope he can play guard..........
                        nm
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
                          I hope he can play guard..........
                          Or drop a 3-ball...

(for all you n00bs, I know that EO is not known for his outside shot, I'm just mouthing off)
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

• Right now this team needs Clevin Hannah more than a freshman 7' foot center.
                            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

• Amen to that! Gal, get it under control or get a seat.

Comment

• I'm overall pleased with post play...the guards on the other hand.....
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X