No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After seeing him in person, I would say he is a true 7' tall in bare feet!!!

And after seeing him in that lastest picture, I would say he could be the first
    black Tarzan!!!! :thewave: :poster_eo:

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
      And after seeing him in that lastest picture, I would say he could be the first black Tarzan!!!!
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

• Comment

• What is the correct pronunciation of Ehimen Orupke? I have heard Gregg Marshall say it before, but I couldn't remember how it was pronounced. And I apologize if this has already been discussed in the previous 83 pages of this thread.

Comment

• Eh-hee'-may Or-roo'-pay

Or the Irish version:

Ee-hy'-man Oh-rup'-kee

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
              Eh-hee'-may Or-roo'-pay
              Thanks, Royal! I knew there had to be some silent consonants in there!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
                What is the correct pronunciation of Ehimen Orupke? I have heard Gregg Marshall say it before, but I couldn't remember how it was pronounced. And I apologize if this has already been discussed in the previous 83 pages of this thread.
                It's also spelled Orukpe like in the title of the thread.

I'm sure when EO gets here Mike Kennedy will have the spelling and pronunciation and everything else down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock

hy'-man

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                    Originally posted by RoyalShock

hy'-man
                    My high school baseball coach's last name was hyman...we all called him "Buster"
                    That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

• Three Rivers just added a few of its early season games to its basketball web site. Among them is a Nov. 11 tilt with Northeastern Oklahoma A&M in Miami Okla.

The full schedule isn't out, but that might turn out to be the shortest roadie of the year to see EO in the flesh ... in a gym ... actually hooping ... with scoreboards and officials and uniforms and everything.

In their region, the closest sites are Sedalia (v. State Fair CC, on Jan. 16 per the SFCC web site) and West Plains (v. MSU-West Plains, on Jan. 23 per the NJCAA web site).

Stay tuned.
                      “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by rZ
                        Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone

hy'-man
                        My high school baseball coach's last name was hyman...we all called him "Buster"
                        Not to be confused with ...
                        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee
                          Three Rivers just added a few of its early season games to its basketball web site. Among them is a Nov. 11 tilt with Northeastern Oklahoma A&M in Miami Okla.

The full schedule isn't out, but that might turn out to be the shortest roadie of the year to see EO in the flesh ... in a gym ... actually hooping ... with scoreboards and officials and uniforms and everything.

In their region, the closest sites are Sedalia (v. State Fair CC, on Jan. 16 per the SFCC web site) and West Plains (v. MSU-West Plains, on Jan. 23 per the NJCAA web site).

Stay tuned.
                          (bumping this to get in on the new page)

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone

hy'-man
                            That didn't take long. I wondered who would be the first to expose it. :whistle:

Comment

• Back to the 7'3" kid in the pic with EO. His name is Bruno Luz. The rumor is that he has health issues and has left TRCC.

Comment

• Imagine if EO had a 6'9" sister who played volleyball. :D
                                Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                                Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
                                X